Splitter control

Hi,

Please can someone tell me if they have any experience of implementing splitter control functionality in AutoIt, or of using an existing splitter OCX. I would like to split a GUI into two parts, left and right, with a movable splitter in the middle.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jonny

• Moderators

Hi,

Please can someone tell me if they have any experience of implementing splitter control functionality in AutoIt, or of using an existing splitter OCX. I would like to split a GUI into two parts, left and right, with a movable splitter in the middle.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jonny

Eltorro did something like this I believe.

Title of the thread = Split Your GUI :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Eltorro did something like this I believe.

Title of the thread = Split Your GUI :lmao:

Thanks SmOke_N.

I tried it and got an error "Cannot assign values to constants" at line:

$WM_SIZE =0x0005

so I commented it out and it ran. It's a nice idea. Eltorro does say it's quick and dirty. It needs quite a bit of work done on it. With the version I have, the vertical bar doesn't follow the mouse while being dragged, and the horizontal bar disappears behind the edit control at the bottom.

It would be nice if there was an existing OCX which could be used. I will investigate.

Regards,

Jonny