can someone help me bypass macro blocks for game?

bit

And as in play fair you mean spend my life drained in leveling up a character. Screw that. Cheating is getting a sword that kill anything instantly, not getting something to do tedius work for you. I play by the rules, but I have a life, and if I can get a computer to play just as good as me, then I've speent enough time. By the way, it takes an average of 8 hours to get up one level (that time increases exponentially). Those 8 hours are spent killing the same thing over and over with the same spell. That does not take skill, it takes time that I don't have as a student. I just want to put my skill into the build and use it occasionally.

Well first you can show us what you started with, but iv never played silkroad online so i dont know if they protect against pixilsearch, id personnally just use c++ if thats the case, anyways tell me if pixilsearch works and show me what u did so far.

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

the only game iv ever botted on before getting maxlevel is runescape...which only 3 ppl have so far i think...maybe more now.....well never botted on wow which i have 3 lvl 60's on it

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

I got this from wikipedia:

GameGuard is an application developed by nProtect, bundled with multiplayer games which hides the game application process, monitors the entire memory range, terminates applications defined by the game vendor and nProtect to be cheats, blocks certain calls to DirectX functions, Windows APIs and auto-updates itself.

The application installs itself as part of the operating system so that it can do its work. What makes it problematic is the fact that uninstalling the game that it came with does not uninstall it. Furthermore, even when the game is not running, GameGuard still sits in the background. Even clicking the 'uninstall' button in device manager does not get rid of it -- a user must manually delete both it, and the registry keys that refer to it.

GameGuard uses a variety of techniques to prevent cheaters from succeeding; hooking Windows APIs such as SendKeys (this is used in many automated botting programs), checking for cheating programs defined by the vendor and using rootkit technology to hide the processes of itself (GameMon.des) and the game that it is bundled with.

When a hacking threat is detected, GameGuard recently implemented the strategy of restarting the user's computer. This is made possible because part of GameGuard runs as a kernel driver (dump_wmimmc.sys), allowing it access to most functions on a system. If a problem occurs then GameGuard will normally exit with an error message and request that the user sends GameGuard's error log files (*.erl) which contain details of the error and a snapshot of the user's system to an e-mail address. Recently however, this has become compulsory because GameMon.des will automatically send these files.

You wont be able to use autoit in this situation, since its gamegaurd it will be very protected against botting, first you need to shut off game gaurd and trick the game to think its still running (not showing anyone how to do this, dont ask me), then youll need to learn a language that can read memory...you could also edit memory...but that can easy get u banned because thats actually hacking (which i dont like ppl doing).

yes now if it has no checks for the game guard running then killing game guard is easy as 1 2 3 in ollydbg, but if it does youll have to kill it with ollydby, and either emulate it , and or continually send the gameguard is open packet, and or if you know C++ code your own driver to show it on the process list and then make the drive capable of pausing and resuming the process :lmao:

Most games with gamegaurd will constantly check if gamegaurd is on and request a small check to it and make it reply to the game....if it doesnt recieve the reply it will shut down the game, this check is usuallly every 5 minutes i think...dont really remember, anyways actually tricking gamegaurd is very annoying and requires alot of programming skills- there are ways of making botting programs by finding exploits in gamegaurd that are not public yet and using that to do what you want to, but beginning programmers probably wont know how to find them.

I only know a little bit of 16-bit DOS assembly language,and I havent done c++ in 2 years, so I just work with Java (VB is the only other code language I know). Ill need you to be a bit more specific with ollydbg. Also, a threat could be detected and my computer could just be restarted, so only tell me if you know what youre doing.

Every time i got detected from gamegaurd, my computer never got restarted.....i have no idea what wiki is talking about, it just shut down game gaurd and the game, oh and it sends a little detailed thing to a email address of what happened (of course i blocked this :lmao:).

Edit: I doubt you will find a program or script that will trick gamegaurd because if it ever went public it the exploit would probably be fixed and to the person who made it would have to find another exploit to continue....and if u kill gamegaurd the game will know its not there and it will shut down...like i said about the 5 minute check thing and gamegaurd needs to reply to the game with the authentication data, which it has a whole freakin algorithm for....

Edited by Gondus

Somehow its allowed.....but here the good news abourt the kernel...in vista all kernel access is blocked...the only bad thing about it is that most antivirus programs use the kernal, but i got to admitt a lot of virus's do too, i have no idea how big of a impact this will be in the software industry but we will see.

Edit: The caps and a few spelling errors were annoying me :lmao:

Edited by Gondus

Somehow its allowed.....but here the good news abourt the kernel...in vista all kernel access is blocked...the only bad thing about it is that most antivirus programs use the kernal, but i got to admitt a lot of virus's do too, i have no idea how big of a impact this will be in the software industry but we will see.

Edit: The caps and a few spelling errors were annoying me :lmao:

Wrong. Or at least not completely right. The 64-bit version of Vista is locked down, not the 32-bit. And the same is true for any 64-bit version of Windows, I believe. With 32-bit Windows, I don't believe kernel hooking is blocked. Also, from what I understand, only 64-bit Windows will require signed drivers. The 32-bit version will still allow unsigned drivers ot run with a prompt (I could be wrong on this).

Edit: Re-worded stuff.

Edited by Valik