[Send] Not complete

xzaz

So im stared with AutoIt, and i like it. But i have 1 question (a long time) now but i cant figure out whats :lmao: hapening. Im sending the normal "send" like this:

Send("hello how r u?")

Wel the problem now is that he sends it but, most of the time not complete, like:

hello h

If tried using sleep but non if it works, i have eavin tried letter by letter with send but still he is stopping. Is there a solution for this problem or is there another function to put this right to the screen. Edited by xzaz

• Developers

So im stared with AutoIt, and i like it. But i have 1 question (a long time) now but i cant figure out whats :lmao: hapening. Im sending the normal "send" like this:

Send("hello how r u?")

Wel the problem now is that he sends it but, most of the time not complete, like:

If tried using sleep but non if it works, i have eavin tried letter by letter with send but still he is stopping. Is there a solution for this problem or is there another function to put this right to the screen.

Which application are you sending it to ?

You could also try to use Cut/Paste ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

To SrO for log-in bot. But i have seen that you cant see the window info because of game guard. When you want to remove that you have to create a root kitt. But thats:

1. Difficult

2. Against the rullezz

So i keep it this way, Cut/Paste dosnt work either because of Game Guard. Well GG does work good ^^

You cant see the window info, probably, because its just one control, there arnt different controls for each input.

And didnt you just post in some other SRO thread swearing to the topic maker about making a bot? What your doing is just as bad. "bypassing gameguard"

EDIT::

Do NOT give this guy anithing search on the Inet for nice topics about SrO bots and i hope they found you account info. SrO is going down because people of you dmn botters so F uc K uff!

Did you search first?

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Tnx for the information! So you cant see in program's the names of buttons enc?

Hm i dont know what you are talking about a log-in bot is somthing else then a play bot. When you play or played the game you should know. :whistle: If you requesting more information i will give you. Its slytli offtopic..

Next to this im not "bypassing gamequard". GameGuard is a anti-cheating (botting = cheating) system. I play the game normaly and not using a bot in the game itself. I load the game normal with no other tweaks whats so ever. The guy in the other threat is (if he search good)!

Yes i search first. But couldnt find another function to send the text to the screen and i am not that good with AutoIT yet. Well anyway, im not here to make a fight or what so ever. I hope you understand..

Grtz ;)

Edited by xzaz