SRO AUTOIT script

REDbot

hi guys can someone give me a script with autoit that we can use at the game silkroad wih autopot and auto atack auto pickup and if you die the script buy pots and go at the same place when he was the last time please i really need help :lmao:

• Moderators

and then give me a script that will pick the winning lotto numbers... by tonight

8)

Don't you already have one of those? ......... :lmao: Ohhhhhhh you said Winning numbers :ph34r:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Unless your going to sell whatever you loot... which might be illegal or just against their rules and will get your banned (or whatever reason)

Thats such a waste of time! Silkroad is a crappy MMO, its like botting on runescape... Why?! LOL

You can buy from the item mall in that game so even if you were EBaying your loot people can already buy it without breaking the rules... item mall is so gay... and their tech support sucks.

• 5 months later...

wow there goes my hope to find something useful for me to start using or learning autoit :(:shocked: for silkroad.

actually i don't mind makin my own. it's safer n bla bla bla

i used have another similar script writer ( :sorcerer: don't know if i referrring to correct thing - being non IT trained) that help me do "auto login". but game guard defected my simple few line "auto login".

so here I am trying to find something and hopeful to find some topic ONLY to be faced with all these joke about winning numbers! :P

perhaps it's time to finally give up the stupid sro and using such a nice software (FREE SOMEMORE! WHERE TO FIND! - typical Singlish) for something more useful. It's interesting i read something about Excel ^__________^ and autoit! Get my excited! Cheer for all.

japanese say it GAMBATE! now working in a japanese firm, gosh need so badly to learn their language! any free lesson here (j/k ;))

Edited by Zom

I don't know anything about SilkRoad, but if it has GameGuard, I don't think you are going to get very far ...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know anything about SilkRoad, but if it has GameGuard, I don't think you are going to get very far ...

but wierd as it may sound SRO GAmeguard does not detect it and i'm currently useing a bot made frm autoit on SRO and works fine i'm currently tryin to make one for 9 dragons but the game is not responding to anything but doesn't detect anythign either good or bad not sure but thats is another topic

Heh theres at least one SRO script here... but gameguard blocks input from it anyways...

Try some stuff on your own... make a basic program to read the location of the mouse and pixel color under the mouse, then make it display that as a tooltip. Then run SRO... see what happens.

Good luck, you wont find a lot of help here...

Cant use autoit with gamegaurd, gamegaurd blocks anything comming from autoit, so abandon that thought altogether, lol

whoops, thats already been said...

edit: funny thing about that script zom, it was the very script that inspired me to learn autoit =P

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

• 5 months later...

Really im making autoskills ( u must select the mobs only) autobuffs and autologin (but it stop at random confirmation code, cant know what is the code because is a random immage) and disconnection watchdog^^ (when u are in stall u can set some option if u are disconnected like turn off the pc), and all work fine (with some help from this forum, but im not a completly noob in programming i know other language so i dont ask "make me a program"), in silkroad the gameguard don't work is a false and joymax cover that, all server are crowed of botters and they never ban anyone, the game amministration is bad and never 1 GM are on.

However,with autoit u can made only a help program not a complete bot, the realy bot work like a plugin (who make bot know the source code of silkroad, like a cracker) and can run in background, with autoit u can use only the color of pixel (and isnt a light function) so u cant made a completly ia for play at you place.

Maybe i will post my script here when i end it.

Edited by Kurtferro

• 11 years later...

if you can help me i need to make script to send and receive packets for silkroad game to receive flag dropped packet and take its id and send pick packet. 

i would be very grateful if anyone can help me ^^.

• Moderators

@Yousef you have already been pointed to the forum rules. You will not receive any help on game automation here; stop spamming old threads.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!