Need serious help here.

Hello all. I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Tirone.

I am hoping to find a way to auto kill and feed my character on the game Goonzu.

I just want it to detect the enemy on the screen and click. And when my health turns to yellow I want it to right click on the food.

Here is a screenshot.>>>>

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/ibend...1021_132734.jpg

You can see in the top left corner the rainbow looking thing next to the face. That is the health bar. When it moves down to the yellow part, I want it to click on the bottom box on the right side of the screen.

My main problem is I have no experience working with autoit. And I'm really lost.

The leveling can get a bit tedious and I would be so happy to get a good running script that does this for me.

Please I know I'm a noob but I would really appreciate the help.

Hi,

question is whether you want to learn doing ot yourself, or do you just want somebody doing it for you?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

My main problem is I have no experience working with autoit. And I'm really lost.

That can be fixed.

Run this Code:

SplashTextOn("","Initializing...", 200, 50, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 15, 500)
Sleep(1200)
SplashTextOn("Welcome!", "Welcome to the Autoit v3 Helpfile"&@CRLF&"The solution to all of your problems."&@CRLF&"This text will disappear in 5 seconds", 300, 150, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 12, 500)
Run("hh.exe "&@ProgramFilesDir&"\AutoIt3\AutoIt.chm","", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(1000)
SplashTextOn("Welcome!", "Welcome to the Autoit v3 Helpfile"&@CRLF&"The solution to all of your problems."&@CRLF&"This text will disappear in 4 seconds", 300, 150, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 12, 500)
Sleep(1000)
SplashTextOn("Welcome!", "Welcome to the Autoit v3 Helpfile"&@CRLF&"The solution to all of your problems.."&@CRLF&"This text will disappear in 3 seconds", 300, 150, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 12, 500)
Sleep(1000)
SplashTextOn("Welcome!", "Welcome to the Autoit v3 Helpfile"&@CRLF&"The solution to all of your problems.."&@CRLF&"This text will disappear in 2 seconds", 300, 150, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 12, 500)
Sleep(1000)
SplashTextOn("Welcome!", "Welcome to the Autoit v3 Helpfile"&@CRLF&"The solution to all of your problems."&@CRLF&"This text will disappear in 1 second", 300, 150, -1, -1, 33, "Arial", 12, 500)
Sleep(1000)

See this Program

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

And This One too

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=19434&hl=

And Dont Forget this Great tool

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mode=adv&f=

Hello all. I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Tirone.

@Tirone: Greetings and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of forum members that use AutoIt for game cheats, so what you are trying to do can be done. If you're not a coder, you might want to search the forum archives looking for terms like "PixelGetColor" and "PixelSearch". You'll probably find some example scripts that will get you started.

After that, if you have a script that you're having problems with, post the script or function here and be as detailed as you can about the problem you're having. I'm sure that somebody will be able to help you out.

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt