Directory Removed?

pekster

I have a new project to release, and I just went to update my index file. I found my public directory deleted, and am wondering if there was a reason for that. I don't store any of my files on Hiddensoft's server, so it's just the ~6 K file that was stored there. If there is a reason why an admin removed my directory I'll find another place to host it. However, I would like to know if an admin did not remove it because that would mean that some random reader of the forums doesn't seem to like me too much.

Again, if I've caused a problem with my index page, I'll find another spot to host it. However, It's a much nicer frontend for my FTP server.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

it'd really suck if people ruined a good thing by fucking around like that... guess it's a lesson to keep local backups.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

it'd really suck if people ruined a good thing by fucking around like that...  guess it's a lesson to keep local backups.

Oh, I've got backups and the index posted as an HTML on my FTP for the Scripting user. However, IE is a bad browser, and won't display it. If I have this problem again I'll throw up a webserver on my dedicated 2k3 box. I just figured the 6K index would better be hosted on Hiddensoft's server since it's more dedicated than my 2k3 server.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.