Scripting Font Files

dnsi

Dude if you grow tired THEN DONT ANWSER THE :whistle: QUESTION.

ok period.

;)

Hey, look, people here would be happy to help you, but explain to us why we should take OUR time to help YOU solve YOUR problems, when you don't bother to take the time to post a question that even makes sense let alone explaining in-detail what it is you are having a problem with.

Your language in the last post was totally inappropriate, as you were the one who did wrong by spamming the forum with incoherent posts.

I recommend your next post be a calm clarification of what you want and maybe even an apology for being rude and offensive to people who are just trying to help you.

Hey paulie,

In your display picture is that from the movie paulie? I watched that a long long time ago. Where the parrot was trying to find his/her way home? That was a good movie :whistle:

anyways,

dnsi.. Things would be alot simpler if you just stated clearly what you wanted.

Yup, I just Google image searched for 'Paulie' and edited a picture to be forum-acceptable lol

Fine tell the people that are C.O.O.L. to not anwser then(not including you cause you are not on teh list.)

NAyways... Posted Image

Okay, I don't know what cool has to do with anything, But i WOULD HAVE happily helped you if your asinine attitude didn't totally make me wish an ice cream truck would crush you into a creamy sugary pulp.

If you're not going to post a complete question, don't expect to get much help. :whistle:

In Conclusion:

YHBT•YHL•HAND

Edited by Paulie

:whistle:

Hey, look, people here would be happy to help you, but explain to us why we should take OUR time to help YOU solve YOUR problems, when you don't bother to take the time to post a question that even makes sense let alone explaining in-detail what it is you are having a problem with.

Because this is a support forum. If you don't understand his question, then he obviously did not want a answer that bad.

I got a program that can make fonts that can be used in word.

ANyone got an idea how to make a program in autoit like that???

ANyone got an idea how to make a program ... that can make fonts ... used in word ... in autoit ... ??? ... Posted Image ... Posted Image ... Posted Image ... Posted Image ... Posted Image ... etc

:whistle: Sounds like rich text to me, search for rich text

Or, use word ;)

Edited by Rad