Press a flash button?

Lambort

maybe this will work? site is blocked here (as is most gamerelated sites), so I can't verify. you have to change the name of the window title in winwaitactive() and the x,y values in mouseclick().

run(@ProgramFilesDir&"\internet explorer\iexplore.exe http://gunbound.ijji.com","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("gunbound","")
MouseClick("left",x,y)

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

maybe this will work? site is blocked here (as is most gamerelated sites), so I can't verify. you have to change the name of the window title in winwaitactive() and the x,y values in mouseclick().

run(@ProgramFilesDir&"\internet explorer\iexplore.exe http://gunbound.ijji.com","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("gunbound","")
MouseClick("left",x,y)
This won't work for all resolutions though will it? Because I entend for some friends to use this too. I may have to stick with the pixel thing??

to make it work in all resolutions you probably be better of with pixelsearch(). allthough you could do a check for resolution and press the button accordingly.

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

to make it work in all resolutions you probably be better of with pixelsearch(). allthough you could do a check for resolution and press the button accordingly.

Yeah man, I'll probably do some resolution check-box type thing, so many pixel colors are the same on that page. Is it possible to get the mouse to click the specified point in a hidden IE window?

mouse click in hidden window ? might be hard to do as it is actually moving the mouse pointer to the location and presses, if the window isn't visible it'll just click 'in thin air'. controlsend() is something to look at though, maybe you can send a keypress instead ?