Could I do this?

Zamp

Is there a way to make a program that right clicks on something, then clicks a little box and pastes something then clicks an OK button all when you press a button, like F8 or something. And then when you press a different button(like F9), it right clicks on the same thing and then clicks the OK button again. I want it to do that when I have a game open. I hate having to minimaize and do it myself, it takes too much time.

So is there a way I can do this?

Is there a way to make a program that right clicks on something, then clicks a little box and pastes something then clicks an OK button all when you press a button, like F8 or something. And then when you press a different button(like F9), it right clicks on the same thing and then clicks the OK button again. I want it to do that when I have a game open. I hate having to minimaize and do it myself, it takes too much time.

So is there a way I can do this?

Yes, you can do that. Have you written anything for it yet? Do you have AutoIT downloaded? Have you read the helpfile? Also, understand that some games block simulated input from scripts. So there is a chance that that particular game will prevent it.

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I don't have autoit or anything or it, I always thought you couldn't do something like this with autoit if the thing you want to click isn't active and something else is blocking it.

Where could I get a tutorial or something to learn how to do this?

I don't have autoit or anything or it, I always thought you couldn't do something like this with autoit if the thing you want to click isn't active and something else is blocking it.

Where could I get a tutorial or something to learn how to do this?

The ControlCommand() and similar commands can operate on controls in a minimized window. The help file is also the command reference for the language. It includes a simple tutorial, and every command has a sample script with it. Also there are third-party tutorials like Valuater's in my sig.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Is there a way to make autoit like scan for a picture, then click it? In the game I play you need to log in with a four digit pin code, and you need to use the mouse to click the buttons, but each time you click on one, they all move. Is there a way to find the numbers I want, then click on them each time they move?

Is there a way to make autoit like scan for a picture, then click it? In the game I play you need to log in with a four digit pin code, and you need to use the mouse to click the buttons, but each time you click on one, they all move. Is there a way to find the numbers I want, then click on them each time they move?

That can be done with PixelSearch() and PixelChecksum(), but your earlier posts were about doing things with a hidden or minimized window. These functions will not work on minimized windows.

If these are actually button controls with text on them, GuiCtrlGetText() or ControlCommand() might work better. Depends on the program.

This is getting into more advanced topics now. If you are new to AutoIT, and unless you have other programming experience, you need to buckle down and try out your basic "Hello, world." script, before getting lost in details of advance Windows control manipulation and graphics recognition.