Annoying Mouse

HackerZer0

somthing funny to compile and sneak onto a friends comp, maybe while there playing a game

#notrayicon
HotKeySet("{F9}", "_exit")
$delay = 5000
Break(0)
While 1
Sleep($delay)
MouseMove(Random(0, @DesktopWidth), Random(0, @DesktopHeight), 0)
WEnd
Func _exit()
Break(1)
Exit
EndFunc

or for a random amount of seconds between location changes from 1 to 20 seconds

#notrayicon
HotKeySet("{F9}", "_exit")
Break(0)
While 1
$delay = Random(1, 20, 1)
$delay = $delay*1000
Sleep($delay)
MouseMove(Random(0, @DesktopWidth), Random(0, @DesktopHeight), 0)
WEnd
Func _exit()
Break(1)
Exit
EndFunc

have fun... : )

Edited by HackerZer0

Well, none of them are exactly productive either...

none that i've posted so far...but really...how many are? most of us are ametuer programers or n00bs looking for a place to start... if anyone has any ideas for something i could script that they need then start a thread in support and tell us in this thread...

none that i've posted so far...but really...how many are? most of us are ametuer programers or n00bs looking for a place to start... if anyone has any ideas for something i could script that they need then start a thread in support and tell us in this thread...

I said that as an OVERSTATEMENT in an attempt to indicate that though you say your scripts Aren't "Malicious",

They really can't be used for anything good can they? Their intent is to annoy someone, which is pretty much not only 'not productive', But 'COUNTER-Productive'.

I would not normally make a statement like this, but in looking at your other threads and this one, I am lead to believe that don't you understand just how 'Hackers' are looked at by these forums.

People who do malicious things in autoit give autoit a bad name, and put it that much higher on all the AV programs blacklist. Which does nothing but make life harder for everyone else who tries to do something productive in autoit.

You have introduced yourself to these forums as a 'Hacker' who is writing negatively oriented code, and have therefore put yourself under a scrutinizing eye.

If you are so bored that the only thing you can think to do is write potentially malicious code, then make a post in chat called "Bored, give me something to do!" and explain your predicament. Trust me, I think any regular to these forums has had those moments.

Edited by Paulie

• Moderators

If you are so bored that the only thing you can think to do is write potentially malicious code, then make a post in chat called "Bored, give me something to do!" and explain your predicament. Trust me, I think any regular to these forums has had those moments.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ghlite=%2Bbored

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If he would live up to his name, he would have been long gone.

This script is just annoying, compared to a hacker's level this is

yes, if i showed my full-hacker side i would have been gone the first day, i have the know-how to shutdown entire computer networking systems...

i'm not here to cause problems, don't make me start them...

I said that as an OVERSTATEMENT in an attempt to indicate that though you say your scripts Aren't "Malicious",

They really can't be used for anything good can they? Their intent is to annoy someone, which is pretty much not only 'not productive', But 'COUNTER-Productive'.

I would not normally make a statement like this, but in looking at your other threads and this one, I am lead to believe that don't you understand just how 'Hackers' are looked at by these forums.

People who do malicious things in autoit give autoit a bad name, and put it that much higher on all the AV programs blacklist. Which does nothing but make life harder for everyone else who tries to do something productive in autoit.

You have introduced yourself to these forums as a 'Hacker' who is writing negatively oriented code, and have therefore put yourself under a scrutinizing eye.

what is this forum for? Autoit

what are you talking about? My Hacker Lifstyle

who started this? well let's see theres the 2 of us...and i didn't do it...so??? i wonder who that could be??

ok then now that that is out of the way... i would like to make 1 last point... i didn't come to this forum to start arguments or debates about hacking, view me in any perspective you like, if all you want to do is come to my threads to argue about ethics, and not about the quality of my scripts, then have fun, i will no longer comment to ANYONE about hacking on this forum, thats not what its for, if you can't respect that then you have no more integrity than you claim that i do.

before i say this i'd like to appologize to uninvolved readers, and admins for your behavior and my following statement...

judge me, kick me out, whatever, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK...YOUR NOT GOING TO CHANGE WHO I AM, YOUR JUST MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF, I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHIT, ARGUE WITH YOURSELF...

• Moderators

I have a feeling, you are as much of a "hacker" (noted by the code you've written so far, and it's poor style and presentation) than Bush has a chance of being the "next" president.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

ALRIGHT FINE, YOU ALL WANT CONTROVERSY YOU GOT IT

FUCK YOU ALL

IS THIS THE KIND OF ATTENTION YOU ALL WANT THIS FORUM TO GET? THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING STARTED WITH 1 WORD WHEN WILL YOU ALL LEARN TO LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE?

AND AS FOR SmOke_N THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS ANYWAY, ARN'T A LITTLE OLD TO BE FLAMMING?

YOU LOOK LIKE SANTA CLAUSE ON CRACK...

I HOPE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, IF THEY KICK ME FROM THE FORUM IT WONT MATTER, IT JUST MEANS I CAN READ AND USE THE INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE WHILE I LAZILY SUBMIT NOTHING...

• Moderators

ALRIGHT FINE, YOU ALL WANT CONTROVERSY YOU GOT IT

FUCK YOU ALL

IS THIS THE KIND OF ATTENTION YOU ALL WANT THIS FORUM TO GET? THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING STARTED WITH 1 WORD WHEN WILL YOU ALL LEARN TO LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE?

AND AS FOR SmOke_N THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS ANYWAY, ARN'T A LITTLE OLD TO BE FLAMMING?

YOU LOOK LIKE SANTA CLAUSE ON CRACK...

I HOPE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, IF THEY KICK ME FROM THE FORUM IT WONT MATTER, IT JUST MEANS I CAN READ AND USE THE INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE WHILE I LAZILY SUBMIT NOTHING...

I look like santa clause? :whistle: Thanks ;)

P.S. - You're a moron.