Web based iTunes control

FuryCell

I have created a script that will allows control of the iTunes application from a web browser. It uses theguy0000's Web AutoIt include.

Using the script is simple. Just follow the instructions here to install abyss web server and configure it for AutoIt.After that , just place the three files that are in the zip in the display directory for for the server. Finally navigate to the path of the file in your browser

Abyss is no longer needed. It now uses a 56kb webserver included in the zip below. :whistle:

The best part is that you can use it to control iTunes with your PSP. ;)

However , to use this on the PSP you have to turn caching off in the PSP's browser settings. (I am currently looking for a fix to this problem.)

Fixed. See new version on post below.

Here is a pic of what the web interface looks like.

Edit: Download new version below. previous downloads 36.

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

cool, now I just need one for WMP...*goes to work on it*

Thanks for the feedback. This wouldn't of been possible without your web udfs so thanks for those as well. :whistle:

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• 5 months later...

New version (beta) that can now function even when a PSP has caching turned on.

P.S. I've been gone for quite some time but hopefully I'll be frequenting the forum more often again. :whistle:

iTunesControl_v101b.zip

Edit:New version below.

Edited by FuryCell

• 3 years later...

Got bored and repackaged this app so it no longer requires Abyss Web Server. Everything needed to run is included in the zip. Simply click gui.exe to launch the server and then go to localhost:80

As a side note, It might intrest others that TinyWeb now works with AutoIt exes when you compile as a console app.

Download (Source Included)

• 2 months later...

New version uploaded at XDA-Developers. It would be nice if someone with an account there could vouch for it as I'm sure some people there are scared off because I am a new member.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=994500

http://code.google.com/p/michtatools/downloads/detail?name=iTunesControlV104B.zip&can=2&q=

Posted Image

Edited by FuryCell