I need help , i am new :)

Hi i am new in autoit , i think it is good programm ;)

I want to do a programm Say 100 when i click in bouton start to a msn contact who i choose , i think its a spammer programme , if anyone can help me to do the scrip thx :P :

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O . ty for help me :whistle:

Edited by Fanatick

Yep, this one qualifies for the new forums being proposed ......

agreed.

Obviously there is a language barrier here, but what on earth are all the O's for?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

He IMed me on msn and I managed to get that he wants to make a spammer bot that sends all the O's to an MSN person of his choice.

*graps popcorn*

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

@Larry That was my first impression when I received the PM.

@Fanatick if it's help you need, let me direct you to my fecal matter distribution portal, which has just been tested and is now ready for your kissing pleasure.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

• Moderators

@Larry That was my first impression when I received the PM.

@Fanatick if it's help you need, let me direct you to my fecal matter distribution portal, which has just been tested and is now ready for your kissing pleasure.

:whistle:;);)-_-B):idea::D:Po:)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.