#include a user specified file?

Err, I dont know how to explain it, but my game has "MAPS" for a level, and its all shimmied into an AU3, then loaded by the main game, I was gonna use an INI but Im too confused with that, and practically, theres am MAP MAKER typ things that save an AU3 like this:

$y1x1= "[4]"

$y2x1= "[1]"

;and so forth

and now, I wanted an inputbox for the address of the Au3 saved file, and wanted the # include to work something like:

$file=InputBox("address","Input address to AU3 file:")

#include $file

- or -

#include "<"&$file&">"

Of course, niether of those work, but do you see what im trying to do?

ALSO:

could anyone show me how to use the Aut2EXE in the same way the Beta Compiler does in the SCiTe editor?

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

If you are confused by an INI file, don't you think you need to find a simpler concept than a game to work on? Think about your question for a minute and take some time to actually understand what #include does and you'll realize how stupid it is (your question, not #include).

figures...I found a way around this, so thanks anyway...

PS. I never used Ini files cause I didnt want people to be able to change game saves....

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

thanks fer teh idea, I stole the encryption line from the encryptor/decryptor in the examples... as for the game saves thingies, people on meh forums wanted to be able to sell thier game saves, and if your wondering why, my forum has a digital currency, and people can attatch files to their profile and people can buy em off that ^^