Small database in DBF format

jerome

@jerome, nice library of functions. I will have to build a test script to use what you have put together and give it a try. I take it you built the dbf.dll yourself? ;)

Cheers.. :whistle:

Hi,

Yes I do, this is my work that I used already on past projects and reused in Autoit.

For the example you can use the annuaire (contact list) application that I posted yesterday.

Other of my works includes:

1) RTF (word) file generator with color, tables, pictures and style... for AutoIt

2) HTML file generator (same possibilities)... For Autoit

3) ProcessWatchDog, a small app running in background and checking changes in registry and processes, news a reported and can be memorised or undoed

4) SideKick a resident program with: calculator, postit, alarms, translations, lock computer, ...

5) A tool for serching into files a regular expression ans showing matching items

Under work:

1) A Parental control application to control processes and window titles (web) and forbid some. With a time table, an administration console and an unlock by USB key and password

Thanks

JD

Hello,

Here are a DLL and .au3 header to work with database in autoit...

I'll post later a small usage example.

Jérôme

Hi,

Congratulations. That's exactly the piece of code i've been looking for. I tried to run the script with autoit 3.2.01 / Win XP Home, but it did not work.

The messagebox promts:

"Line 170 .... : DllStructDelete($s) Unknown function name."

I'm looking forward to your example.

Elric

Hi,

Congratulations. That's exactly the piece of code i've been looking for. I tried to run the script with autoit 3.2.01 / Win XP Home, but it did not work.

The messagebox promts:

"Line 170 .... : DllStructDelete($s) Unknown function name."

I'm looking forward to your example.

Elric

It is because it is for a different version of AutoIt... Things have chages between release and beta...

Here is a new version correcting this...

Annuaire.zip

Edited by jerome

Hi,

Yes I do, this is my work that I used already on past projects and reused in Autoit.

For the example you can use the annuaire (contact list) application that I posted yesterday.

Other of my works includes:

1) RTF (word) file generator with color, tables, pictures and style... for AutoIt

2) HTML file generator (same possibilities)... For Autoit

3) ProcessWatchDog, a small app running in background and checking changes in registry and processes, news a reported and can be memorised or undoed

4) SideKick a resident program with: calculator, postit, alarms, translations, lock computer, ...

5) A tool for serching into files a regular expression ans showing matching items

Under work:

1) A Parental control application to control processes and window titles (web) and forbid some. With a time table, an administration console and an unlock by USB key and password

Thanks

JD

@JD, those are some interesting projects you listed. I has been slacking on some of my projects that I would like to get posted some time this year as time allows. Too many bits and pieces, just need to put things together. ;)

Are the othre items you listed post or are they on your site for download?

Cheers .. :whistle: