Need help with GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ordering

I really need someones help on this, please.. I am desperately tring to get A program to output the items in the correct order..

when you enter a new destination into the program it creates a new line AT THE TOP and pushes the previous entry down, causing every entry to be in the wrong order. I have tried messing around with the LVS_SORTASCENDING and LVS_SORTDESCENDING, but it only sorts the first entry which is the date (I believe) which does nothing, as all the entries for a day will be the same date. Is there a way to make each new entry to get put UNDER the previous entry in the list?? or even maybe number them in the list when added with another column to the left and then the LVS_SORTASCENDING or LVS_SORTDESCENDING might work..

I have been messing with this for 2 days straight, and I am at wits end..

Thanks for ANYONE that will take the time to give me some help.. :whistle:

Edited by Stealth111

change

$List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Dates|Travels|Miles", 384, 32, 329, 237, BitOR($LVS_SORTDESCENDING, $LVS_SINGLESEL) , BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE))
oÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍÌÍÓÝHHÕRPÝÜX]SÝY]Ê  ][ÝÑ]ß][ßZ[É][ÝËÎ
ÌÌKÍË   ÌÍÓ×ÔÒSÓTÑS]Ô  ÌÍÓ×ÑVÑSÕÔÑSPÕ    ÌÍÕÔ×ÑVÐÓQSQÑJJB

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Man, Thanks for that bit of help, I was really stumbling on that, I had looked up the list of GUI CONTROL STYLES, but I didn't know the correct way just to eliminate it with the "BitOR($LVS_SORTASCENDING, $LVS_SINGLESEL)" I kept leaving in the BitOR and trying to just replace the sort,

Edited by Stealth111