How to get started with GUI

I read someone else's message on how to get started with GUI. I'm supposed to be able to download from the "unstable" page or something? I can't find it. Is there a GUI compiler or something that I need to install and compile text with? What's it called? Just trying to get started, but I don't know where to start :D

I use AutoIT v2 quite often and I would like to expand how I use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SHANE

I installed it and I'm playing with it, but every time I copy and past any example into notepad, save it as xxxx.au3, then compile it and run it, something flashes, but there is no dialog box or GUI that pops up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

For instance, there's one example that looks like CyberSlug wrote. It's called MyGUI and it has examples of all the different controls. I paste the corresponding script into notepad, save it as MyGUI.au3 and tried to run it. First, it couldn't find a couple files, so I took the controls out that call for the files and tried it again. It just flashes once real fast and nothing comes up.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate you helping me.

SHANE

I installed it and I'm playing with it, but every time I copy and past any example into notepad, save it as xxxx.au3, then compile it and run it, something flashes, but there is no dialog box or GUI that pops up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

For instance, there's one example that looks like CyberSlug wrote. It's called MyGUI and it has examples of all the different controls. I paste the corresponding script into notepad, save it as MyGUI.au3 and tried to run it. First, it couldn't find a couple files, so I took the controls out that call for the files and tried it again. It just flashes once real fast and nothing comes up.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate you helping me.

SHANE

A change has been made in the last delivery which put GuiShow() as mandatory before GuiWaitClose or GuiMsg. The doc has not been updated yet.

Sorry for the trouble. :D