GUI Help please

Hyflex

Ive tryed to do this so many times but can someone make me a good template please.

THe main thing i want it to look like is: Posted Image

And when i start the program up for it to have the flash up screen what shows a Picture and a loading bar for 5 seconds.

I have my codes here what i want to add but i just cant do the GUI.

Help would be much appeciated, Thanks.

1: WTF?!?! Not to sound mean or anything...but that pic is WAAAAAYYY to big! it really screws with the forums...

2: If you have scite installed, just save an empty script, then go under tools --> guibuilder or tools-->Koda(formDesigner) and play with those. Using one of those tools makes creating a GUI very, very easy.

I can make parts of the gui, i should of really said what i need help with lol.

OK, parts i cant do are: Putting text in the box at the left hand side and

Makeing the Check boxes to when they are selected for them to activate some script inside my script.

Also i cant get a working start/pause function and allow myself to change to diff script within my script.

I cant find again where the link is to the pop up screen thing.

And i dont know how to do a mailto link and a url link what when u click them they do soething like load email application and/or load the website...

Thanks i think i got it but read on.

so

_Setting1()oÝ÷ Ùj.ÖÞºÇ~æÉÊzX¤y«­¢+Ø(ÀÌØí
ÑÉ°ÀÄôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ
¡­½à ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÑ¥¹ÄÅÕ½Ðì°ÈÔ°ÄÐÔ°ÄÔÀ°ÈÀ¤ì¡¹ÈÔ°ÄÐÔ°ÄÔÀ°ÈÀѼå½ÕÈ
½½É¥¹ÑÌ)U%
ÑɱMÑMÑÑ ´À°ÀÌØíU%}U9
!
-¤()%U%
ÑɱI ÀÌØí
ÑÉ°ÄȤôôÄQ¡¸(}MÑÑ¥¹Ä ¤)¹%((ÀÌØíAÑɽÐôÁàÁÄÀÀÀÀ()Õ¹}MÑÑ¥¹Ä ¤(%]¡¥±Ä($($ÀÌØí½½ÉôA¥á±MÉ  ÄÜØ°ÄÀÀ°ÄÜà°ÄÀÔ°ÀÌØíAÑɽаĤ(%%ÉɽÈQ¡¸($%M¹ ÅÕ½Ðíìà½Ý¹ôÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M±À ÅÕ½ÐìÄÀÀÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M¹ ÅÕ½ÐíìàÕÁôÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M±À ÅÕ½ÐìÄÀÀÅÕ½Ðì¤(%¹%)]¹)¹Õ¹(oÝ÷ Ø­¢'hk
+)à=«¬zØb§u¨r¥êåy0«e¡§lv®,z°'(®H§ªÞjÚuÙ²±é_²µìm)²0íêbrÛ«zåyûajwl×¢~Ø^º¹Zßè­é[ax¡ë'·
+,Ö°k+(Ƨ±é^rÛaz×±µæ¬Ê×(§(­[(«zíë"µè¬¶¢©Â)Ý£!jÛ-k+(¥éߢ¾lyÊ'vƧvØ^Éh±ë×îËb¢yb殶­s`¢b33c´'WGFöã"ÒuT7G&Ä7&VFT'WGFöâgV÷C²f×´6Æ÷6RgV÷C²ÂSCRÂ#bÂsRÂ#R¤uT7G&Å6WDöäWfVçBÓÂgV÷C´6Æ÷6RgV÷C² £·&W7BöbFR6öFR&Æ&Æ&Æà ¤gVæ26Æ÷6R W@¤VæDgVæ0
Edited by XxXGoD

But how do i do a working Pause thing and a hyperlink what loads in a browser

And a working area to add myself some text like shown on the picture on left hand side, if the url and/or email thing doesnt work i want a way so i can select the text easyly and copy it....

Also where on the site is the Pop up window what stays open for 5 seconds and then closes...?

Pausing a script is easy. Set it to a hotkey just like the example in the helpfile.

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage")  ;Shift-Alt-d

;;;; Body of program would go here ;;;;
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMessage()
    MsgBox(4096,"","This is a message.")
EndFuncoÝ÷ Øw«z+-ébKhmæëh±ëaÊ«)ä²)Ü¢{[.®

The edit box on the left side is simple to create, but I suggest you start reading the help file and run through the tutorial. If you still dont understand some things that is fine, but just posting asking people to write stuff for you (or so it seems) is not a wise decision.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

thanks dude, that helped ALOT! :whistle:

Not a problem at all. I am glad I was able to be of service.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)