Download Upload limmit

At home i have 3 computers and we have a download limmit of 15GB.

Is it posible when 1 of the 3 computers has reached 5GB

that the computer reached his limmit will have a decreased download rate so it looks like that computer is smallband without setting the other 2 computers on smallband until they reach there 5GB limmit?

At home i have 3 computers and we have a download limmit of 15GB.

Is it posible when 1 of the 3 computers has reached 5GB

that the computer reached his limmit will have a decreased download rate so it looks like that computer is smallband without setting the other 2 computers on smallband until they reach there 5GB limmit?

That depends on your network setup. Do you have a linux/windows box as your gateway? Do you have a router from the shelf at Best Buy, or one you can slip in a rack?

First, poke around in your router's configuration, and see if it can be done there, though unless it's a pretty beefy package, I doubt that some $29.99 home router is going to do what you are asking for.

Long and the short of it is....It's *possible* to do this with a program, but not bloody likely you're going to find the answer you want here. And you're damn sure not going to get ANY answers without posting what your setup is. Computers on the network, your network setup, router(s), ISP, address, key to your house and when you're going on vacation.

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache