Move Cursor to Mouse Position (x,y)

LO-Doc

In MacroExpress we do have a good function to move the mouse pointer to the cursor position. How would you do that in AutoIt. Mousegetpos() only finds the mousepointer, but unfortunately not the cursorpositon (x,y).

Best regards

Bernhard

I think the Caret is the 'hotspot' of a cursor, if you ever made your own cursor before you would know what i mean. The text-area cursor's hotspot is in the center (the I cursor), where the regular cursor it the top left

I didn't expect someone would call a cursor "caret ^".

But anyway it helps, thanks.

Best regards

LO-Doc

Glad to see that it helped...

Terms can be fun. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caret

The term caret is also sometimes used in graphical user interface terminology where it means a text insertion point indicator, frequently represented by a blinking vertical bar. In this context, it may be used interchangeably with the word cursor, although the latter term is often reserved for a mouse pointer.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

I think the Caret is the 'hotspot' of a cursor, if you ever made your own cursor before you would know what i mean. The text-area cursor's hotspot is in the center (the I cursor), where the regular cursor it the top left

THANKS that was very informative :whistle:

[quote]I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.[/quote]