send, controlsend doesn't work ?

I run CABAL online game in window mode.

I use send, controlsend but it doesn't send anything when CABAL windows active

when i enter other window, they work good .

Can some one tell me why ???

thanks

It thinks autoit is a cheat and it's blocking it.

Reread the Doc :whistle:

Send can only send to an active window so you need to manage who is active with WinActivate, WaitWaitActive.

ControlSend can send to any windows provided you can know the control Id of this control.

Reread the Doc ;)

Send can only send to an active window so you need to manage who is active with WinActivate, WaitWaitActive.

ControlSend can send to any windows provided you can know the control Id of this control.

Ok so on controlSend how do you find the control ID.... lets say something like this....

I have window which activated using cmd in the run command, and i open another window but i still want my command to send to the CMD window..... window title being "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe"

No how do i find my other variables.....

CONTROLSEND("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe","", "***********","TEXT STRING HERE")

???? :whistle:

Saru Mo Ki Kara Ochiru[u]Direct Translation[/u]: Even monkeys will fall from trees.[u]I.E.:[/u] To Error is HumanMy Splash Screen applet: Splash Screen Coding

Ok so on controlSend how do you find the control ID.... lets say something like this....

I have window which activated using cmd in the run command, and i open another window but i still want my command to send to the CMD window..... window title being "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe"

No how do i find my other variables.....

CONTROLSEND("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe","", "***********","TEXT STRING HERE")

???? :whistle:

I do not think that there is a control ID for every window... that is why jpm used the caveat "provided". For the cmd window look in the help file under Run and the flag named standard_i/o_flag.

In the future, you might want to start a "new topic" for a question like this and just put a link to what jpm stated... that way we won't be hijacking this thread from soulcaliburvn.

If you cannot get the STD IO functions to work for you, please start a "new topic".

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]