What's the lisencing for AutoIt?

AutoIt is not open source. To see the source is a privilege if your able to. There are no bounds with the code that you create with AutoIt so you can redistribute your creations whether as to selling or as freeware. Redistributing the AutoIt installer itself would be bound by the license and permission would be advised to validate to avoid legal persecution.

:whistle:

AutoIt is not open source. To see the source is a privilege if your able to. There are no bounds with the code that you create with AutoIt so you can redistribute your creations whether as to selling or as freeware. Redistributing the AutoIt installer itself would be bound by the license and permission would be advised to validate to avoid legal persecution.

:whistle:

so as long as you convert to exe, it's cool? any way to get rid of that command bar 'disable scripting' thingie?

au3, exe or a3x, yes. "command bar 'disable scripting thingie'", hmm, lost me there as I have no idea what you are referring to.

I think he means the tray icon, and the way to do this is pretty self explanatory if you actually read the help file.

add this to the top of your code.

#NoTrayIcon

the way to do this is pretty self explanatory if you actually read the help file.

Its hard finding something in the helpfile when you dont know what its called or where it would be (trust me ;) )

Most of my friends dont know what a task bar is, they just say the icons by the clock :whistle: