Diablo II Fake DClone

Anyone who plays Diablo II knows when DClone walks, your screen shakes. What if you could make the screen shake with the press of a button? If anyone can make a script like that let me know

You can easily shake your D2 window, Just do like this

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Shake")

Global $Title = "Window Title Here"
Global $Number = Number of times to Shake

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd    

Func Shake()
$Pos = WinGetPos($title, "")
For $i = 1 to $Number
    WinMove($title, "",$Pos[0]+50, $Pos[1])
    Sleep(150)
    WinMove($title, "",$Pos[0]-50, $Pos[1])
    Sleep(150)
Next
WinMove($title, "",$Pos[0], $Pos[1])
EndFunc
Edited by Paulie

• Moderators

I want to make other people's screen shake, if that's possible. As in the game shaking, not the window. This would probably get me banned if I used it in games but just a thought.

I don't play games, but I'm assuming this game is networked. So you are saying you want to access their machines, and control their software?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The idea to shake other people's screens is preposterous. I play Diablo 2 myself, and making a type of program with such functions would mean you would be able to drop their items, modify passwords, etc. The only idea that could come close to that is: they run a .exe, and when they (hotkey) or if they (click) it would do that. But once someone ran a .exe, instead of having a stupid function like shaking someone's screen, just make an auto-dropper (drop items, take their valuables)

Awaiting Diablo III..

I want to make other people's screen shake, if that's possible. As in the game shaking, not the window. This would probably get me banned if I used it in games but just a thought.

You obviously have NO IDEA how online software works do you? D2 is an online game protected by one of the best anti-macro/bot systems out there (Warden), and you not only would have to hack D2(Which isn't exactly open-source), but you would need to do it and not get caught by warden and not get sued for violating copyrights.

Making your window shake, easy. sending a command to a cheat protected game that makes others screens shake, nearly impossible

Good luck with that

You obviously have NO IDEA how online software works do you? D2 is an online game protected by one of the best anti-macro/bot systems out there (Warden), and you not only would have to hack D2(Which isn't exactly open-source), but you would need to do it and not get caught by warden and not get sued for violating copyrights.

Making your window shake, easy. sending a command to a cheat protected game that makes others screens shake, nearly impossible

Good luck with that

I agree completely, Diablo II is nearly impossible to hack. Notice how over 1/4 of battle.net got banned for using Sting's Maphack around 2 months ago? And notice how after the 1.09, battle.net was able to disable almost every single hack out there? The only safe and easy-to-use hack out there is MM.Bot (which is actually made with Auto-it), I've been using that for over 3 months with no bans (it's an MF bot). And again, merely the idea of controlling other peoples screens over battle.net is absolutely preposterous. That is all.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• 2 months later...

I know a couple people who use software that was meant to find out who is in the game with you ( ip wise ) , the ip of the game and send spoofed packets to their computers (So they say), if you figured out what packet was sent from server to client to cause screen shake it would probably work, the problem with spoofing packets from server to client is that the server isnt really interacting with the player so only visual packets i.e opening the trade, char or stash screen would really work.

Anywho this prob would never get coded cause it would be absolutely useless