BrowseIt

4gotn1

BrowseIt is a mini web browser designed by me using COM Obj(s). This program is NOT designed to replace your exisiting web browser, if anything its just a "Thumb drive friendly" version of IE (Internet explorer is the COM Obj(s) used in this program)

Version history list is below...

Source Code file(s) are included...

Enjoi!

v0.3 - Added resizing availability (Thanx RazorM | Stealth111)

------- Added splash screen

------- Added [OPTION] to have voice on/off

v0.2 - Added bookmark list and retrieval

------- Added voice welcome

v0.1 - Initial release

Total # of downloads to date: 93 + (Current version downloads)

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/index.php?act=list&op=get&target=4gotn1%2FBrowseIt.zip

Edited by 4gotn1

This is good :whistle: I changed the script so that the window can be resized and maximized:

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Thanks RazerM :whistle:

i was looking for that GUICtrSetResizing last night for gawd who knows how long >=[ i made a few minor changes (size of GUI initially when painted, and added a couple of GUIResizing's) but version three is now available :) check the first post xD

Thanks RazerM :whistle:

i was looking for that GUICtrSetResizing last night for gawd who knows how long >=[ i made a few minor changes (size of GUI initially when painted, and added a couple of GUIResizing's) but version three is now available :) check the first post xD

can you zip it for me, thanks

I hate using my cmd unrar

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

can you zip it for me, thanks

I hate using my cmd unrar

I used 7zip to zip that thing with the highest possible compression and the stupid thing is 0.99 mb...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I made a program, not script, a while back that basically did this. I like the explorer control because it gets around the Windows Explorer locks like where we can't access C: in Internet or Windows Explorer. Mine had a nifty function, if you close it, it would hide for five seconds and come back. I had fun letting my teacher attack it.

Yours has a lot of nice features though, good job. Mine was nowhere near this good.

hmm thanx for pinting that out Stealth i'll work on that :whistle:

@IceKirby thanx ;) glad to hear everyone seems to like it :P

@TheGuy0000 yea its a pretty big file for autoit, BUT i have one JPG and two ICO files in the bin folder the actual script(s) file are only around 20K ;)

@ZeroCool sure :D here ya go http://www.sendspace.com/file/s7rsce [ZIPPED Version]

Edited by 4gotn1

why not just create an account in fileman, create a folder and put your files in it.

then just a link to folder location, users can look and download they can't modify/delete etc...

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/index.php?act=login

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.