how to make a file in use ?!

hi there

My script creates some files in the temp dir so he get some information from them later.

after a while they don't have any use.

my problem is sometimes windows or cleaning prog (like CCleaner) deletes those files.

can i make those files in use by my autoit script ?!

i mean if some one or a program is trying to delete those files rename theme the windows refuse because it's in use by another application (my script).

and it'll be cool if it dos'nt take much of my computer resources.

I don't think you need any sort of sleep. Just make a simple gui with buttons to select the file you want then a button to either open or close it.

I'm not sure but I think the file will remain open even if you close the script. That way you could open the file, close the script and no cycles are used at all on it. You could then restart your script to close the file.

Just an :whistle:

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

I don't think you need any sort of sleep. Just make a simple gui with buttons to select the file you want then a button to either open or close it.

I'm not sure but I think the file will remain open even if you close the script. That way you could open the file, close the script and no cycles are used at all on it. You could then restart your script to close the file.

Just an :whistle:

no, it automatically closes the file on exit.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN