Process functions

mlloz

Well, I'm proud with this type of scripting langauge, I'm using it from 2 years ago, and I've bet too many people in semi-impossible happening things..

few days ago I've tried to write a miracle to remove the W32/Rontokbro virus, but two problems faced me, so I need some assistance in them..

1st of all, I want a procedure to forcibly Kill some running processes, not close, and not using Run() function to call other windows tools.

2nd thing, how to know the username of a specific Process?, no matter in using APIs or creating a UDF..

I'm really want these things to complete my script.

I want a procedure to forcibly Kill some running processes, not close, and not using Run() function to call other windows tools.

Take a look at processclose().

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• Moderators

i tried ProcessClose() but its returns an error and nothing happens to the process, also i tried Run() to execute the 'taskkill.exe' but its looks like i'm writing a batch file..

The Kandie Man provided an example of how to pause a process, maybe you can pause it then kill it.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=252761

This won't work on windows 2000, I use the above for all other's, and pssuspend.exe from sysinternals for windows 2k.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.