Card Trick

Matu

Wheew!!! It took me 2 months, but I finally finished it. Much thanks to Creeping & Gafrost, for their help

and scripts, without them I wouldnt been able to create this program.

Download it, and have fun. If anyone wants to view the source script, E-mail me, and I'll send it, or just

dis-assemble the object code.

• Moderators

Wow, you put some work into this one!! ... Bet you can't wait to get acquainted with arrays, that code would be 20 x's smaller :whistle: (and easier to manage).

Are we missing the cards?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hehehe......... yeah I couldnt figure out how to attatch the card folder with the script.

Arrays would of halfed the size of my script, but I just cant figure them out, may be when I learn

how to program properly, I'll get the hang of it.

lol.......

Wow, you put some work into this one!! ... Bet you can't wait to get acquainted with arrays, that code would be 20 x's smaller ;) (and easier to manage).

I'm... confused :whistle:

where is this script?

Wow, you put some work into this one!! ... Bet you can't wait to get acquainted with arrays, that code would be 20 x's smaller ;) (and easier to manage).

Your sarcasm can be so subtle sometimes... and i can be so slow :whistle:

at least, i assume that's what's going on.

Edited by fisofo

Your sarcasm can be so subtle sometimes... and i can be so slow :whistle:

at least, i assume that's what's going on.

I could of swore there was a link there, so I don't think he was being sarcastic.

Anyhow http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=263289

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Ah, so it wasn't tomfoolery. Well then.

@Matu

Excellent little program! Definitely get those arrays down though. When you do, release v2.0 :whistle:

I remember now, it was a link in his signature, now the signature is gone.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.