UserPass

_Kurt

Hey guys,

I wrote up a script that asks the user for the correct Username and Password. I put a decent amount of effort into preventing the user to hack, and to tell you in advance: it's a pretty crappy script. Since I'm not too advanced in this scripting language, you can easily tell that this isn't really a useful script, but more of a script to learn off of. Not alot of testing has been done, hopefully it works. Here's a little more detail on the functions of this program:

-= Functions =-

* Asks the user for a Username and Password

* Allows the user to change their Username/Password

* Encrypts Username and Password into a file

* After 5 attempts to log in, the user is banned for 1 hour

I Want Suggestions!! ;) Any replies or critique will be appreciated

(PS: sorry for all the comments, I like to be organized) :whistle:

Awaiting Diablo III..

So its a sample login right?

(im too lazy to download your proggy and test it)

Well just check it out, I think it's worth it, read the topic description -> that should cover the basic uses. Lol I get lazy also, but trust me you might learn a thing or two :whistle:

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Anyone with common sense can load a debugger and follow executing assembly. Then the matter comes down to: does the user understand assembly?

Ive always wanted to learn ASM, But I just cant keep interest in it. And when I do, I forget everything ive just learnt.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get this one to work on starting the script it pops a message box saying that tempory files are missing and deletes the contents on the data folder. It then pops a message box saying that this is the first time run then the process fails. Cheers Anthony