color clicking

kts44

i need to make a simple script to just click a color of my choice every 22 seconds.

problem is im retarded with this program so if someone could make me a script and show me where to fill in the color that would b totally awesome

Hang on... I've got a better idea ... I'll write it for you so you won't be bothered by having to actually learn anything. And I'll also write all your future scripts as well.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

teach me how to make this script then. how bout that i dont understand any of this i looked at the help thing and didnt get any of it so help me make it then if that will make u happier

Little do you seem to realize, there is plenty of information already on this forum readily available and all you have to do is look for it

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ode=adv&f=2

^Observe^

I'll even get you started, heres one from an FAQ (Wait, aren't you supposed to read those BEFORE you post?)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=256444

You're a lazy P.O.S.

Don't like totally chew him out just yet, at least he bothered to post in the right forum with a pertinent title...

@OP,

Nobody hates you, and nothing here is a personal attack against you, however, here at the autoit forums, we go by the "give a man a fish...teach a man to fish..." system. Instead of just giving you all the answers, we like to try and motivate you to work at least a little bit for your results, this both saves us energy and is better for you in the long run.

The autoit helpfile is one of the best and most comprehensive helpfiles that you could ask for. I guarantee, if you really tried, you could do many many things in autoit without even posting here for help.

The reason Fossil Rock jumped down your throat is because 99% of the people that come to these forums and ask dumb questions that have already been answered ninety five million times before, and often ask them in the wrong forum, don't really have an interest in autoit. They just want a stupid little cheat for a game, or a tutorial to write some illegal malware. Most likely, anyone with enough knowledge of autoit to help you in the first place will absolutely REFUSE to assist knowingly in the creation of such things. So if this is your intention, you might as well leave now, because you will find the quality of help you receive greatly reduced,

By making the poster answer their own question, it kinda forces knowledge down their throat, making it a wonderful way to weed out the little script kiddies asking for viri and hacks.

EDIT: I figured I'd explain....

Edited by Paulie

i just am making one script and dont plan on making anymore after this. is this that hard to understand? im not gonna take a class to make one thing someone could just show me and never use that learning again. like an example would be if i wanted a new computer so my friend told me what to buy because i dont know anything about computers. im not going to buy another computer or any parts after that for a long while so why should i spend so much time to use the teachings once.

i just am making one script and dont plan on making anymore after this. is this that hard to understand? im not gonna take a class to make one thing someone could just show me and never use that learning again. like an example would be if i wanted a new computer so my friend told me what to buy because i dont know anything about computers. im not going to buy another computer or any parts after that for a long while so why should i spend so much time to use the teachings once.

Then your best bet is the search button, because people don't often write special request scripts here,

That link I provided:

Here

Takes to one thats pretty close to what you are asking.

Oh, in that case, check this out .... Option #2.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif