Im Lazy

A couple of months ago I made an Ip changer and it worked but it needed the comand promt to be open. I think i deleted it though :whistle: . anyhow if someone has already made one could you please post the script cause i forgot all the commands that you gotta type in. :">

Two things

1.) Search is your friend.

2.) For future reference, when posting a thread , make its title remotely pertinent to question/subject you are posting about.

This is the support section of the forum, its meant for questions, so naming a thread "I Have A Problem", or "Question", or "Help Me My, Code Doesn't Work", or "Noob Requesting Assistance" Is redundant, and makes it harder for anyone else who has the same/similar questions as you to find the answer by searching the forums, which in turn means people often have to make extra threads and people who are answering the threads just end up repeating themselves several times over.

It is counter-productive.

Edited by Paulie

...instad of writing all that...

Can't you tell a copy/paste when you see it.

Edit1: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=257964

Edit2: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=200527

Edit3: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=258951

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

eat Shit pal, instad of writing all that you could have posted the script.

Alright, you just made a mistake.

I would have happily helped you, but I'd like to see how much help you get after a display of egotistical bullshit like that.

and I laugh at you if you really think I wrote that

I have a list of these things that I just copy and paste and edit as needed.

Dude WTF? Its over I dont feel like arguing over something so trivial.

Ever think that maybe we wouldn't feel like helping you? Especially after that "eat shit" comment.

Good thing you're a n00bie script kiddie who will never come back now that he's got his request. Cause I'm never helping you do anything.

I don't know wtf the attitude was for, but whatever it was, you aren't gonna get alot of help here with it.

You're lucky herewasplato is a softy :whistle:

Edited by Paulie

omfg what is it that you want from me exactly?

An apology would be nice,considering I was totally ready to help you, had you asked nicer. That is until you made a moron out of yourself and exploded at me because you didn't get an answer delivered to you on a silver plater (Till Herewasplato came by)

EDIT: and you are still an ass even after you got your answer, Like plato said, I haven't seen a thank you either.

@Plato

Geez! you sure helped a real keeper here

Edited by Paulie

almost worse than between methodzero and smokn ehy? heh.... anyway, confidence man, I think it would be best If you just leave it and move on, and LEARN from teh experience... no ones asking you to lose your pride in an argument, but your not gonna earn help if you want to refuse even the slightest lining of help soneone offers, but all in all, I speak from expirence... and let me say, you do NOT want enimies if your going to try and learn, and if your NOT going to try and learn, why bother script?

-err, just stay cool k?

If I hadn't said thank you yet, and you deserve it, than thank you...