Dutch Msn Client need some help :-)

hello peepz ,

i am building an msn client in autoIt , but i have come to the conclusion that it is imposible to do it alone , it is just TO mucht scripting for 1 person , so i am looking for some good AutoIt Scripters (maybe even dutch ? ) that is willing to help me with this great project , i know this isnt the right forum but i think this topic is best here , i hope there are some peepz here that are intrested in the msn protocol to and i hope we can be a great development team , you can mail me if you are intressted

meel@x-warez.nl

Greetz WhiteTiger

ps: i already have like 500 line's

You'll probably not get many responses from qualified developers using an email address that is tied to a "warez" site.

why not ?

its an totaly legal site :whistle:

edit: i have send him an e-mail , i hope he can help me , if so , i would be soooo happy !!111!!1!!

Everybody thanx for the reply's !

Edited by WhiteTiger

why not ?

its an totaly legal site :whistle:

Then you might want to consider a rename. The almighty wiki defines "warez" as:

Warez refers primarily to copyrighted material traded in violation of copyright law. The term generally refers to illegal releases by organized groups...

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

WhiteTiger, as a general rule, when you report something to the moderators, using profanity is generally ill-advised. I'm more inclined to do something to you than I am to PaulIA just for being so stupid to actually use the F-word in a situation where you should use formality. That being said, I stand behind what PaulIA said, be it off-topic or not.

Now, WhiteTiger, how about using a little common sense?

• Developers

Tried to explain this in Dutch too via PM ... so should be clear now ... i hope ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The MSN Messenger protocol is closed source, so I am first going to let WhiteTiger mess around with it, until he gets stuck,

when he is at that point I will give him a hand via IM. More developers who áre willing to jump right on it are still welcome.

Edited by Manadar

To bad i am too stupid to help :whistle:

maybe not :-)

i am on the point now that autoIt isnt good enough , not because of missing functions but the speed and the Variabel lengt are a problem

for example , when i get a couple of line's (20) then the last line suddently is gone :S

i think i need to put it in 2 or more variabel line's

and the next problem is that i cant find anything about password sending , i dont know where the script need the pass , but thats just a logging problem :-)