Control Command

LukeJrs

Sorry but i have read help files and over 59 pages on forum even searched for 4hrs the search so unaacurate.

Alright My bot is sending keystoke on background for the game while im foreground. So I can surf the web while macroing working on background without messing up the GUI aint that wonderful? Yes It's! But i have a problem base on that is working fine but there also thing i wanted to add on my bot beside attacking monster I use ControlSend command work like a charm but How is possible to PixelGetColor in background? Like same work ControlSend & ControlClick???

I want to PixelGetColor on background while i work on my Foreground?

I wish i could get one code make the whole script work as that design program and not interup other GUI.

Anyway Any idea how is this done?

Thanks for your time

• Moderators

No need to bump anymore, it's not going to happen. You can't get pixel colors of a minimized or non focused window (if it's covered).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

HotKeySet("{F5}","Nazaro")

Hotkeyset("{F7}","stop")

Hotkeyset("{F6}","Pause")

Global $Paused

Global $Wait

if Not WinExists("Nazaro") then

MsgBox(64, "NazaroBot", "You must be running Nazaro first")

Exit

EndIf

MsgBox(64, "NazaroBot", "To Start the Bot Press the F5 Key, and to stop press the F7 Key, and to pause Press the F6 key")

Wait()

Func Nazaro()

While 1

ControlSend("Nomad of Silver Spirit - Nazaro", "", "", "{Esc}")

$i = 0

While $i <= 21

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("Nomad of Silver Spirit - Nazaro", "", "", "{Space}")

ControlSend("Nomad of Silver Spirit - Nazaro", "", "", "{Space}")

ControlSend("Nomad of Silver Spirit - Nazaro", "", "", "w")

$i = $i + 1

WEnd

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Pause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep (400)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Wait()

$Wait = NOT $Wait

While $Wait

Sleep (400)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func stop()

MsgBox(64, "NazaroBot", "Thanks for using NazaroBot, Made By LukeJrs.")

Exit

EndFunc

That my code but since he anwser it that so sad a program cant get pixel of a coor on controlsend base :\ would be nice though

>.> which page 32 your talking about as what your saying your logic sound like he just wanted save his time for his script etc I dont really care much i'm here to get assist if possible for the software if not then i'll take a hike meant while can you elaborate that page 32 while looking page 8 meant and what way is it suppost to help me in my project?

>.> which page 32 your talking about as what your saying your logic sound like he just wanted save his time for his script etc I dont really care much i'm here to get assist if possible for the software if not then i'll take a hike meant while can you elaborate that page 32 while looking page 8 meant and what way is it suppost to help me in my project?

He means, If your reading a book, Your reading page 8, How can you possibly read page 32?
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

He means, If your reading a book, Your reading page 8, How can you possibly read page 32?

:whistle: Ohhhhhhhhh .... I thought he wanted us to make a _PageSetTrans() :P;)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

simple. First go to page 32. Make a copy, then go back to page 8. Now you have time read on page 32 in the background. Do this fast enough, and it "looks" like you can read page 8 and page 32 in parallel :whistle:

Alternatively, you can buy one of those x-ray spy glasses.... They do work, REALLY!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Valik, you may not be able to read page 32 while you are on page 8, but some of us can! :whistle:

J/K

That was a nice "metaphor-like saying" (I don't know what the hell else I could call it) Valik, I wish someone had said that to me when I was trying to do this.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

I think the world is building better idiots because even the most simple, idiot-proof things are starting to fail.

Kickassjoe, credit goes to Larry for that metaphor, not me. I stole it from him.

Yes, I didn't think that anyone could take something so simple and... not understand it. I thought it was pretty idiot-proof too, yet... The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

Yay GO LARRY!

Your Offtopic if you cant help me that fne then pretty much your program not what i'm looking for thanks for nothing but flaming, I'll just uninstall it and go for something else or make my on VB or Delphi program to use macro send command on background see if i can lock on the pixel too i'll keep reading my book and going to college later all..

"nothing but flaming"

right after they made the point that you couldn't do what you were asking for... and you continued to not see the logic in what you were asking for, after it was explained to you many times, I doubt you see the logic in it even now.

It is not mine, or anyone else's fault, that you may be a little slow in the head. You have contributed SO much to AutoIt, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

Your Offtopic if you cant help me that fne then pretty much your program not what i'm looking for thanks for nothing but flaming, I'll just uninstall it and go for something else or make my on VB or Delphi program to use macro send command on background see if i can lock on the pixel too i'll keep reading my book and going to college later all..

No matter what you do, you wont get it finding a background pixel, If you do C, C++, VB, Delphi, The result will still be the same. Just like, no matter how many books you read, you wont be able to read page 32 if your on page 8.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #