Adding info to listbox

Digi

Hey guys and girls, Its your Friendly NeighbourForum Freaky-Idiot lol

I need some assist with this, first here is the basics of my code....

dim $MapName, $MapPass, $Servername, $Rpasswd, $Progress_1, $listbox
#include <Auto CSdown V1.2.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <GuiList.au3>
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
FileInstall("C:\auto.jpg", "c:\auto.jpg")
#region

GuiCreate("Server Automations", 500, 363,-1, -1 , BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))

$Label_4 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Progress", 200, 70, 150, 20, $PBS_SMOOTH)
$Progress_1 = GuiCtrlCreateProgress(200, 90, 150, 20, $PBS_SMOOTH)
$Radio_1 = GuiCtrlCreateRadio("Get Gateway server", 20, 70, 150, 20)
$Radio_2 = GuiCtrlCreateRadio("Get PU From PCAS.INI", 20, 100, 150, 20)
$Radio_3 = GuiCtrlCreateRadio("Auto Profiles Reload", 20, 130, 150, 20)
$Listbox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 220, 70, 180, 200)

;-.............(rest of code)
oÝ÷ Ú&Í£   ZµêèZ½ëaÇ(uïÛþ&®¶­s`¤gVæ2vWDvFWv¤G&fTÖFVÂgV÷C´ã¢gV÷C²¤G&fTÖFBgV÷C´ã¢gV÷C²ÂgV÷C²b3#²b3#²gV÷C²fײb33cµ6W'fW&æÖRfײgV÷C²b3#·72b3#²gV÷C²ÂÂb33c´ÖæÖRÂb33c´Ö72¤uT7G&Å6WDFFb33cµ&öw&W75óÂS¤bæ÷BôfÆU&VEFô'&gV÷C¶ã¢b3#¶6öÖ×2b3#·62b3#¶6öFRb3#¶gFb3#·62æægV÷C²Âb33c¶&V6÷&G2FVà¢×6t&÷CbÂgV÷C´W'&÷"gV÷C²ÂgV÷C²W'&÷"&VFærÆörFò'&W'&÷#¢gV÷C²fײW'&÷"¢W@¤VæD`¤f÷"b33c·ÒFòb33c¶&V6÷&G5³Ð£·â×6v&÷Âb33µ&V6÷&C¢b33²fײb33c·Âb33c¶&V6÷&G5²b33c·Ò¢b7G&ætå7G"b33c¶&V6÷&G5²b33c·ÒÂgV÷Cµ6W'fW#ÒgV÷C²FVà¢b33cµ6W'fW&æÖRÒ7G&æuG&ÔÆVgBb33c¶&V6÷&G5²b33c·ÒÂr¢bb33cµ6W'fW&æÖRfÇC²fwC²gV÷C²gV÷C²FVࣷâ×6t&÷ÃÂb33cµ6W'fW&æÖR²FW7FærbBb33·2v÷&¶ær&vB¢WDÆö÷¢VæD`¢VæD` ¤æW@¤uT7G&Å6WDFFb33cµ&öw&W75óÂsR bb33c·6W'fW&æÖRÒgV÷C²gV÷C²FVà ×6t&÷ÂgV÷C¶W'&÷"gV÷C²ÂgV÷C²æò6W'fW&æÖRf÷VæBÂ42ääW'&÷"gV÷C² VæD`£²Òâââââââââââââ&W7Böb6öFR£²Òâââââââââââââ&W7Böb6öFR£²Òâââââââââââââ&W7Böb6öFR£²Òâââââââââââââ&W7Böb6öFR

Ok now the question...

What i want to do is this, I want it at Specific points to add to the listbox what process its currently on, Say Mapping drive ETC....

I Tried using _GUICtrlListAddItem ($listbox, "INPUT") But on the 3rd or 4th line it starts to add the inputs in reverse, IE bottom to top instead of top to bottom.

Can anyone give me a hand on this?????? Please :whistle:

Edited by Digi

Saru Mo Ki Kara Ochiru[u]Direct Translation[/u]: Even monkeys will fall from trees.[u]I.E.:[/u] To Error is HumanMy Splash Screen applet: Splash Screen Coding

:whistle:

No one help me. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......lol

Ok then here easyier question,

I have function A Which runs a whole lot of things, i have a progress bar working but i want to Display the current process, Think a winamp installation, Tells you whats happening... something like that.

Can some one give me a hand on that then, maybe im just doing this the wrong way thats why no one understands or can help. ;)

Edited by Digi

Saru Mo Ki Kara Ochiru[u]Direct Translation[/u]: Even monkeys will fall from trees.[u]I.E.:[/u] To Error is HumanMy Splash Screen applet: Splash Screen Coding

The default styles of the List control are: $LBS_SORT, $WS_BORDER, $WS_VSCROLL

so you need to change the style so it doesn't sort when you add

i.e.

$Listbox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 220, 70, 180, 200, BitOr($WS_BORDER, $WS_VSCROLL))

from the remarks on the _GUICtrlListAddItem function

If the list box does not have the $LBS_SORT style, the string is added to the

end of the list. Otherwise, the string is inserted into the list and the list

is sorted.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

The default styles of the List control are: $LBS_SORT, $WS_BORDER, $WS_VSCROLL

so you need to change the style so it doesn't sort when you add

i.e.

$Listbox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 220, 70, 180, 200, BitOr($WS_BORDER, $WS_VSCROLL))

from the remarks on the _GUICtrlListAddItem function

OOOOOOOOOOH ok thanks. :P sorry all my Au3 files were corrupted so friend just sent me all the functions in one AU3 file..... i gotta download new version, Now if this firewall would just let me :whistle:

lol

Well thanks again for the assist ;) Helps alot