controlgettext has a limit?

ok so i have this code, and its working.... sort of...

HotKeySet("^s", "Save")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Save()
    $text = ControlGetText("Map of Llirrem (English Province)     You're at RestartNearTown" , "" , "RichTextWndClass1")
    $Date = @YEAR & "." & @MON & "." & @MDAY
    $Time = @HOUR & "." & @MIN & "." & @SEC
    $File = FileOpen("QuestChatLog-" & $Date & "-" & $Time & ".txt", 1)
    FileWrite($File, $text & @CRLF & $Date & @CRLF)
    MsgBox(0, "Success!", "Saved log")
    FileClose($File)
EndFunc

The problem is when the file size gets more than 32 kb, it wont save the data, and all the resulting text file gets is the date. Very annoying. This is supposed to be a log for a game chat, so since the chat can get very long, how can i make it collect all the data?

If you want to re-create what i got here, go nuts. Instead of hotkeying, if the prog saved each new line to the same text file that would work too. I havnt figured out how to do that yet. But from what i can tell the controlgettext.... maybe it cant get more than 32 kb of data at a time, and if it overloads it returns nothing?

The help file doesnt say anything about a limit... and my computer is pretty beefy so its not a hardware limit... Somone please help me!

Can you use controlcommand()

Kind of like this..

Local $line
$count =ControlCommand ("Map of Llirrem (English Province)    You're at RestartNearTown" , "" , "RichTextWndClass1","GetLineCount")

For $i = 1 to $count
$line = $line & ControlCommand ("Map of Llirrem (English Province)    You're at RestartNearTown" , "" , "RichTextWndClass1", "GetLine",$i) & @lf
Next

FileWrite ("output.txt,$line)