ssl / https

is this even posible in autoIt and if so , How ? , i have been searching google , this forum and a bunch of other forums , but i dont have a cleu what to do :whistle: any one with some idee's ?

when i use a packet sniffer i only scripted bull , so i think i have to crypt the commad's and then tcp send them ? right ?

i realy hope there is some-one who's a litle smarter when it comes to secured connections :-)

• Developers

is this even posible in autoIt and if so , How ? , i have been searching google , this forum and a bunch of other forums , but i dont have a cleu what to do :whistle: any one with some idee's ?

when i use a packet sniffer i only scripted bull , so i think i have to crypt the commad's and then tcp send them ? right ?

i realy hope there is some-one who's a litle smarter when it comes to secured connections :-)

Can you be more clear in what you want to do ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i have been searching google , this forum and a bunch of other forums , but i dont have a cleu what to do :whistle: any one with some idee's ?

go out, have some beers, meet a girl, don't waste our time. You know, the usual stuff ...

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Developers

i want to connected to a https server , then send some data and receicve the anwsers from the server

a litle more clear , i want to login to the passport 3.0 server from the msn protocol :whistle:

Do you have any idea what a Secure Socket Layer really means ?

You tried to Sniffer that ?

Must have been quit cryptic what you saw being tranfered ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

hmm thats a good idea to :-) but what i mean is a solution for my problem :-)

O.K. now that we know your problem, you might want to look at the Internet Explorer Automation UDF Library. _IExxx functions. See help file.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Do you have any idea what a Secure Socket Layer really means ?

You tried to Sniffer that ?

Must have been quit cryptic what you saw being tranfered ...

i have used ethereal , connected to a https site , and have take a look into the log , but i realy dont get anything of it :whistle: i have read that there should be send an public and a private key , i dont have a cleu how or where to get that , and what command i have to send

this is what i logged (to gmail )

...........ES.p.B...n..`2o.....{...O..fK2~4..".9.8.7.6.5.3.2.1.0./.......
...B........
www.gmail.com...(....#"!0...+.....0........e.j4.......p.L....J...F..ES.l.a.7$L..AW..B...z..$......82 .....A.....B3./_...l.@(...H....f.5.....Z...V..S..&0.."0..........!?.....+.6...f.F0
..*.H..
.....0L1.0...U....ZA1%0#..U.
..Thawte Consulting (Pty) Ltd.1.0...U...
Thawte SGC CA0..
060516172401Z.
070516172401Z0i1.0...U....US1.0...U...
California1.0...U...
Mountain View1.0...U.
Google Inc1.0...U....mail.google.com0..0
..*.H..
.........0............{.r........`.Bx.wP....?..0....D#.*.t..D.I2..X.[1..1$z.T.$..p....a..,E...._.u..w.......-..~.._.......3h.R....Cs..
..mD....y........0..0(..U.%.!0...+.........+.........`.H...B..06..U.../0-0+.).'.%http://crl.thawte.com/ThawteSGCCA.crl0r..+........f0d0"..+.....0...http://ocsp.thawte.com0>..+.....0..2http://www.thawte.com/repository/Thawte_SGC_CA.crt0...U.......0.0
..*.H..
.........I...)k.+3...Y...........VB...^P.a>.{N........%.....F.%.%}........
...6......._.o..;.*.,..*.9!y.sGh.X.........c.;.
.2...P.P........'0..#0..........0...0
..*.H..
.....0_1.0...U....US1.0...U.
..VeriSign, Inc.1705..U....Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority0..
040513000000Z.
140512235959Z0L1.0...U....ZA1%0#..U.
..Thawte Consulting (Pty) Ltd.1.0...U...
Thawte SGC CA0..0
..*.H..
.........0........g......1.}...?.q<...d.c.2K...o../....3..3#..t+q....../..c..H........-2..6.
..{.dJ;.u..p.}.b.!.i6.1u....l....|....u.,zh.....X`.........0..0...U.......0.......0...U........0...`.H...B........0(..U...!0...0.1.0...U....PrivateLabel3-1501..U...*0(0&.$.". http://crl.verisign.com/pca3.crl02..+........&0$0"..+.....0...http://ocsp.thawte.com04..U.%.-0+..+.........+.........`.H...B...
`.H...E...0
..*.H..
.........U.c......_...v..Q....+..wK.iP.........9...ry/....p....S4...S...V+.\.....+.7.H.B%.>....o..m.t...|{`<w...H.../..7.**6......?To........................O8.^q..@..`.{..A(....CFw..D\O[-..1.*_-...z....WO+..ZQ
.T....G.
.p?]*R.8.K...
y...:.I^.s..B.J=^..B1.*r).~....v.[.W.83q1.zB....;............0G..LBJ_5...e...V.:a8k1W....v...8.O.P.V.X....[v............0b.N....g...f....).0...<..../...UTW......z".yD..C.......m.w........-{\..:...!}m.v... .......F....rz-H....'...ow.....fC.jT.L0#.$2...8.$*..>z|e.K..Y..F ...O.^.Rm......V.i....78..d..C..m.m...U.I.+..pj

N../.OjW...."tk|C...}....`\..nv!`L.y..(..e..>..:;...2K..JA...c....1.Y..z...)....Q.!....U.i....-..'..$.......;<f.7..\..C..u.@..adG.d:Ks..i...$..9Ml!..e...}{.vu..;...u.I..V!. .?..zb....+9..,..m|....C..78.0......g...~..F.^...d.Z.j..)
...X..#!4.......\......`W...T..Z..3...]..b~.5 .....HQAO..,}...l.....f&.....:.:....9...g;.......`....o..>/..$l.............{..=.LTx,L..n.....c..oeq5..\G.
.eNPT...\.k..ZNW..c*../.O>..]....;.U$..O...Y8u...L.I8J..1@.o.S$.V.O.
b..Q8........].}...o8.O..;..4G"y.#..K....c....K.jd.|...0T.TmC....(._.I ...b...X..BdZM......'A.2M909..!.>.!...*.b}M."G5....~....<..[N....?..E\....
..f..V.%..^.Z+..wW._y.....6....wh.N...
{.q.....6.B...........V.]R..U.!a.Q>..o..d.Y..($.'.._.I...\....
gU...0.a..:...4....f...@^.=iM......-.........?c}\..].D..)..U....)...q.pW......o.>.Zg...<t..U....P....W..7.2R.G.H`...(.nv.U...2..e".U.$.._a.y....8m...`...t<....=.fA.ik..l.Q......l[]....y.i"..G.Q;T...>.:mT. .!A.L/.D.$..-\.q....zf%l../..h.]Q.<$...".JI.A.o;..'i.#..C.
Edited by WhiteTiger

• Developers

i have used ethereal , connected to a https site , and have take a look into the log , but i realy dont get anything of it :whistle: i have read that there should be send an public and a private key , i dont have a cleu how or where to get that , and what command i have to send

this is what i logged (to gmail )

What do you think the purpose of a Secure Socket Layer is ?

Its sole purpose is to encrypt the data before its transported to the other side where its decrypted again... (Thats were the Key is used for)

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What do you think the purpose of a Secure Socket Layer is ?

Its sole purpose is to encrypt the data before its transported to the other side where its decrypted again... (Thats were the Key is used for)

oke , that's clear , but how do i get those keys ? or do i have to make them up ?

i know there is a public and a private , but well thats quite all that i know :$

oke , that's clear , but how do i get those keys ? or do i have to make them up ?

i know there is a public and a private , but well thats quite all that i know :$

Well, without proper knowledge about encryption, you are simply lost!

Cheers

Kurt

thats a very usefull post , KUCH , well i think i cant fix this , with other words , i give it up for now

1.) What is KUCH?

2.) Why don't you use the IE UDFs, as poster earlier?

Cheers

Kurt

That is the Dutch word for cough. :whistle:

aha, nice ;)

Cheers

Kurt

well i give up on this , i think its imposible in AutoIt , if there ever will be ssl support or something in auotIt call me :-)

the ie.au3 libary isnt advanced enough , because i need to send commands directly to the server

Edited by WhiteTiger

i want to connected to a https server , then send some data and receicve the anwsers from the server

a litle more clear , i want to login to the passport 3.0 server from the msn protocol :whistle:

Why? Is this a server you manage or have rights to? I'm trying to understand what you are attempting, and it doesn't make much sence.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...