why wont people post any virus scripts

cool0403

i still dont get why wont the administrator wont allow hackin scripts or shit like that i mean its cool to learn about hackin but come on why not post shit like that . i tried postin two fuckin scripts and they were all blocked just because they were virus scripts i mean there is nothin wrong with that, is up to the user what to do with them.

i still dont get why wont the administrator wont allow hackin scripts or shit like that i mean its cool to learn about hackin but come on why not post shit like that . i tried postin two fuckin scripts and they were all blocked just because they were virus scripts i mean there is nothin wrong with that, is up to the user what to do with them.

you.... are.... a.... MORON!!! Man, there was no way i could hold that one in.

stupid people should not be allowed to join this forum.

Period.

Wow, you just might be the biggest moron ever. :whistle:

first of all, this is the Scripts and Scraps forum Not the "Spam retarded questions" forum

Secondly, I'd be willing to bet one main reason is that virus scripts written in autoit make autoit know as a "Bad" program, and make the AV companies register autoit as a signature for viral software, and it is the main reason that people's AV software is now erasing and warning us about the compiled scripts that they wrote.

Viruses just make it harder for Autoit to get better know as a language, and make it 100x more difficult to use due to AV companies flagging it.

But since we now all CLEARLY see what you intention to use autoit is, I'd be willing to bet you are banned by oh... Midnight tonight. If not earlier.

And I think I speak for alot of people here when I say this:

Grow up.

Why can't you post virus related scripts? Because this is our party. What that means is if I tell you to moo like a cow in every one of your posts, you do it or you don't hang out at our party. You have seven days to reflect on your role in this forum. The next time I ban you, it will be permanent.