Some function in IE

ahihiro

Hi All,

Thanks for the great tools - AutoIt, UDF library IE and this forum. They are perfect match to automated the routine task.

I am facing some problems related to automated the IE and would like to see anyone can help on the following questions.

1. When I tried to use the function _IELinkClickByIndex($o_IE ,17) on a popup IE. The script paused and wait for a long time before going to the next line of the script (even the page is already loaded). I would like to ask why this would happen and how to solve.

2. How to handle this kind of Popup

>>>>>>>>>>>> Window Details <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Title:  Microsoft Internet Explorer
Class:  #32770
Size:   X: 301  Y: 325  W: 392  H: 133

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
Size:       X: 62   Y: 11   W: 318  H: 41
Control ID: 65535
ClassNameNN:    Static2
Text:       The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.
Click Retry to send the information again,
or click Cancel to return to the page that you were trying to view.
Style:      0x50022080
ExStyle:        0x00000004

>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
&Retry
Cancel
The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.

>>>>>>>>>>> Hidden Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

3. The function _IEFormElementRadioSelect , even the radio is checked, but when I submitted the form. The form setting remained unchanged and a popup to alert me that the content doesn't change. (i.e. the radio checked, but the form content doesn't change). I noticed that when I clicked the radio button by mouse manually there is a toggled changes shown (1,0) on the AutoIt Active Window Info (Hidden Window Text and Visible Window Text as well)

_IEFormElementRadioSelect ( $o_Form, 3, "isRadioChecked" , 1 , "byIndex")
oÝ÷ ÙÊ{­-uÉZ²

<td width="20%" align="right" class="tdview"> <div align="right"> Quick Jump to :
<select name="menu2" onchange="jumpScreen(this.value)" >
<option value="">--------Select--------</option>
<option value=SummaryScreen > Summary Level</option>
<option value=Movement > Movement Level</option>
<option value=IDScreen > ID Level</option>
<option value=DetailScreen > Details Level</option>
</select>
</div>
</td>

Hi All,

Thanks for the great tools - AutoIt, UDF library IE and this forum. They are perfect match to automated the routine task.

Welcome. Glad you find it all useful.

1. When I tried to use the function _IELinkClickByIndex($o_IE ,17) on a popup IE. The script paused and wait for a long time before going to the next line of the script (even the page is already loaded). I would like to ask why this would happen and how to solve.

It is possible that there is some sort of COM error occuring in the background. This function calls _IELoadWait unless you set the $f_wait parameter to False -- _IELoadWait tries to trap errors and deal shield them from you (many are transient errors and it simply tries again). If an unexpected error is offurin, it can loop waiting for it to resolve itself until the function times out (see _IELoadWaitTimeout() - default 5 minutes).

To see COM errors generated in this section, add this line to your script:

$__IEAU3Debug = TrueoÝ÷ Ù'ü¨¹Æ§¦º/×­êk¡Ûzº®¢×§jgoÝ÷ ÙÊ{­-uÉZ²oÝ÷ Ú«¨µéÚoÝ÷ ÙÊ{­-w¶

Glad to see you are making good use of the library -- you have come a long way without having to ask for assistance.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your reply and valuable time.

From my heart thanks for your efforts in IE.au3. That give me many hints and direction to solve the problems.

To see COM errors generated in this section, add this line to your script:

$__IEAU3Debug = TrueoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×«Þ¶¸vØ^~e£§Êy«­¢+Ø(ÀÌØí½}}%ÑÑ  ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½áááàÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÕÉ°ÅÕ½Ðì¤)}%1½]¥Ð ÀÌØí½}(ìÑ¡µÑ¡½½ÉѼÑɥȽ¹¡¹¡É¥¼Í±Ð¹¹¼Ù¹ÐÑɥȤ(ÀÌØí½}½É´ô}%½ÉµÑ=© å9µ ÀÌØí½}%°ÅÕ½ÐíÉÑ¥±ÑɽɴÅÕ½Ðì¤)}%½Éµ±µ¹ÑI¥½M±Ð ÀÌØí½}½É´°Ì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥ÍI¥½
¡­ÅÕ½Ðì°Ä°ÅÕ½Ðíå%¹àÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤(ìѡɹµÑ¡½Ñ¼ÑɥȽ¹±¥¬(ÀÌØí½I¥¼ô}=© å9µ ÀÌØí½}%°ÅÕ½Ðí¥ÍI¥½
¡­ÅÕ½Ðì°Ì¤(ÀÌØí½I¥¼¹¥ÉٹРÅÕ½Ðí½¹
±¥¬ÅÕ½Ðì¤oÝ÷ ÙK"a{iÝëa¡Ûh¶¸ êèÉbrG¯z{g¢ØbZ¦§z÷§¶iبnëm¢x¬ç$yÓåy«)Ý)^¶g¤"}©ò¶§­Âº'Ú'î®Ø^®)ߢ˫,¢êÜyÊz+'yç^v«¨µéÚoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×«Þ¶¸vÚuÛazÚÚX§ÊZqæ­¶Öî¶Ëb[ayìiyË^vmâ²z-±é^rÒÊ!j÷­®'¶¬xÈÝ{¬méhÁ»­Ýý²z-Â䶫Þy¬!Ê^jÇ¥zÙz0ù¨­è§~æjب+'yç^u«­¢+ØÀÌØí½}%ô}%ÑÑ  ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½áááàÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÕÉ°ÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØí½}½É´ô}%½ÉµÑ=© å9µ ÀÌØí½}%°ÅÕ½ÐíMÕµµÉå½É´ÅÕ½Ðì¤)}%½Éµ±µ¹Ñ=ÁÑ¥½¹M±Ð ÀÌØí½}½É´°Ð°Ä°ÅÕ½Ðíå%¹àÅÕ½Ðì¤(í}%½Éµ±µ¹Ñ=ÁÑ¥½¹M±Ð ÀÌØí½}½É´°ÌäíÑ¥±MɸÌäì°Ä°ÅÕ½ÐíåY±ÕÅÕ½Ðì¤(

Thanks for your kindly help. Please let me know if the source code is needed.

Aki

To see the console messages, You must run the script from SciTe editor (press F5) .

For the rest, source or URL is required.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

To see the console messages, You must run the script from SciTe editor (press F5) .

Dale

Thanks for Dale update me about the console messages.

I figured out what I am wrong before. But there are still some challenges for me.

Two different type of popup (HTML and standard) will be shown up after I submit the form.

I searched for past post messages before such as

Focus input field

Wait COM

Adlib

Send and ControlSend

But still cannot get rid of the popups.

Description:

1. The web page popup dialog (class Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame) hold up the attached IE until I click the OK button that shown up (also it change the IE title and cannot right click to shown the source code).

2. The standard popup with Class: #32770

Very appreicated if anyone give me some hints / coding to handle both popups?

- HTML popup -> adlib??? no idea at all

- standard popup -> WinExists('classname=#32770')

Please let me know if any further info that help (e.g. screen captured).

The codes shown below is web page dialog and the next one seems to be the standard window.

Title:  Monitoring System                  -- Web Page Dialog
Class:  Internet Explorer_TridentDlgFrame
Size:   X: 260  Y: 280  W: 340  H: 250

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<
Screen: X: 392  Y: 437
Cursor ID:  2

>>>>>>>>>>> Pixel Color Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
RGB:    Hex: 0xFFFFFF   Dec: 16777215

Size:       X: 0    Y: 0    W: 334  H: 218
Control ID: 
ClassNameNN:    Internet Explorer_Server1

Another one seems to be the standard win dialog

Title:  Microsoft Internet Explorer
Class:  #32770
Size:   X: 320  Y: 332  W: 392  H: 133

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<
Screen: X: 610  Y: 408
Cursor ID:  2

>>>>>>>>>>> Pixel Color Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
RGB:    Hex: 0xEFEBDE   Dec: 15723486

Size:       X: 62   Y: 11   W: 318  H: 41
Control ID: 65535
ClassNameNN:    Static2
Text:       The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.
Style:      0x50022080
ExStyle:        0x00000004

>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
&Retry
Cancel
The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.