WayPointCreator for GuildWars

Zephir

Hey,

I ve been workin on a GuildWars Bot lately and now it is almost done. However, there is one problem i just cant work around. My intention is to create a WayPointCreator for the User to be able to make his own GuildWars routes if he is tired of walking around randomly. I had several ideas and now i am stuck with 2!

the 1st:

Log the WASD Buttons and the mouse movements in a extern file, and then just resend them to a later. Problem: Memory would explode because i would have to log the pushdown time of every button mouse and calculate every mouse degree change(camera movement).... :whistle:

The 2nd: (my best so far)

Lock the ingame camera, and make it look north. allow mouse only (u can move with the mouse in GuildWars by clicking the spot u want to go to). Log the X,Y Coordinates. this would be much more efficient but extremely unfriendly to the user....

Both versions are reversable meaning that the user creates one way (usually from merchan to mobs) and the bot runs it all the way back. This is very important.

Please help me and give me ideas/feedback,

Thanks,

Zephir

• 2 months later...

Hey man, just found your post. If your still having problems with this, I might able to help. This is acomplished in Wowglider, I can get you a copy of the bot if you need. Sent you PM ^^

well i did use the log-wasd-buttons way. and it works. the problem is that i do not have time for it and im stuck on logging only one butten at a time. while loop doesnt work so well for it. should try adlibenable........

• 4 months later...