can autoit convert .gif to .jpg?

Is there a function in autoit that will convert a .gif image to a .jpg? I'm using inetget to pull a .gif image of traffic maps from a website and i need to convert them to .jpg in order to use the images in a flash .swf. I tried saving the map as map.jpg in the inetget function but flash still doesnt recognise the image until i go into paint and manually convert it. Any help would be great!

if autoit cant do it anyone know of a batch file or another one-click program that can quickly convert a set of 11 images?

Edited by sonicxtacy02

Is there a function in autoit that will convert a .gif image to a .jpg? I'm using inetget to pull a .gif image of traffic maps from a website and i need to convert them to .jpg in order to use the images in a flash .swf. I tried saving the map as map.jpg in the inetget function but flash still doesnt recognise the image until i go into paint and manually convert it. Any help would be great!

if autoit cant do it anyone know of a batch file or another one-click program that can quickly convert a set of 11 images?

If you saved the file as .xls, does AutoIt convert it into an Excel spreadsheet? :whistle:

No really, there is no native function in AutoIt to do this. There are several freeware utilities that you can use to do this. Take a look at Irfanview.

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt