FileReadLine

Sardith

$file = FileOpen("test.cfg", 0)

; Check if file opened for reading OK
If $file = -1 Then
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "Unable to open file.")
    Exit
EndIf

While 1
    $Name1 = FileReadLine($file, 1)
    If $Name1 = "" Then
    Sleep(100)
    Else
    ToolTip($Name1, 0,0)
EndIf
Wend

FileClose($file)
I think you lost me as to what you wanted to do with this. This isn't the real code, is it? You'll never exit the while/wend loop with this. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

If you want to do what's inside your while loop for all 20 lines, why not use a for loop:

For $i=1 To 20
    $Name = FileReadLine($file, $i)
    If $Name = "" Then
    Sleep(100)
    Else
    ToolTip($Name, 0,0)
EndIf
Next

Something like that?

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Thanks mike hunt. First time i've tryed to do anything like this =).

$file = FileOpen("C:\Program Files\KRU\Dark Ages\Aeonium\Friendlist.cfg", 0)
$hWnd = WinGetHandle("Darkages");Name of the programs' title
$Message = "Looking for Group."

For $i=1 To 20
    ToolTip("", 0,0)
    $Name = FileReadLine($file, $i)
    If $Name = "" Then
    Sleep(100)
    Else
ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "{ESC}+")
sleep(30)
ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "{LSHIFT}+'")
sleep(50)
ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $Name)
sleep(100)
ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "{ENTER}")
sleep(40)
ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $Message)
sleep(100)
Sleep(100)
sleep(1000)
EndIf
Next

While 1
    Sleep(100)
    WEnd

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Ok, what you want is something along these lines then:

$file = FileOpen("C:\Program Files\KRU\Dark Ages\Aeonium\Friendlist.cfg", 0)
$hWnd = WinGetHandle("Darkages")
$Message = "Looking for Group."

If $file = -1 Then
    Exit
Else
    For $i = 1 to 20
        Dim $Array[20]
        $Array[$i] = FileReadLine($file, $i)
        if not $Array[$i] = "" Then
            ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "{ESC}+")
            sleep(30)
            ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "{LSHIFT}+'")
            sleep(50)
            ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $Array[$i])
            sleep(100)
            sleep(40)
            ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $Message)
            sleep(100)
            Sleep(100)
        EndIf
    Next
EndIf

Edit: Yeah what you got there looks like it will do the trick :whistle: But wth is your while loop doing there at the end?

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Thanks mike hunt. First time i've tryed to do anything like this =).

While 1
    Sleep(100)
    WEnd
I just wanted to know what you were doing with that, I don't see it in your code now though. Are you still having problems?

It's working great. Thanks again. That was in there, as I was progressing with the code.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

It's working great. Thanks again. That was in there, as I was progressing with the code.

Great :whistle:

I need a little help with the gui, I want to take what I enter into the inputs, and use that as the needed info for directory/friendlist. Any help would be great.

For $i=1 To 20
$Directory= GUICtrlRead($CharName)
$Spam = GUICtrlRead($Message)
$file = FileOpen("C:\Program Files\KRU\Dark Ages\" & $Directory & "\" & "Friendlist.cfg", 0)
    $Name = FileReadLine($file, $i);Reads all the friends on your list, 1-20.
    If $Name = "" Then; If there's not a name anywhere in the 1-20. Ie. 1. Sardith 2."" 3. Shynd    Deals with blanks
    Sleep(100)
    Else
_SendWhisper($hWnd, $name, $Spam) ; Sends it to the friends that exist on your friends list.
sleep(100)
EndIf
Next
oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø(Ì´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´(Õѽ%ÐYÉÍ¥½¸è̸ȸĸÄȡѤ(ÕÑ¡½ÈèMÉ¥Ñ ((MÉ¥ÁÐչѥ½¸è(%MÁ´ÌäíÌÉ¥¹Ìäí̱¥ÍÐ(´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´((í%¹±ÕÌ(¥¹±Õ±ÐíU%
½¹ÍѹÑ̹ÔÌÐì((í5­Ì¥Ðͼ¥ÐÌäíÌÁÕÍ°¹½Ð͹¥¹ÍÁ´½¸ÍÑÉнѡÁɽɴ)±½°ÀÌØíAÕÍôÀ(((íMÑÌå½ÕÈ¡½Ñ­ä)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½Ðíí%9MIQôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ´ÅÕ½Ðì¤((íÕ¤¹µ)U%
ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíÉ­ÌMÁµµÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÈäÜ°ÈÔà°´Ä°´Ä°´Ä¤((í5¥¸½5à½
±½Í)U%MÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}
1=M°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ¥±Ù¹ÑÌÅÕ½Ðì¤)U%MÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}5%9%5%i°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ¥±Ù¹ÑÌÅÕ½Ðì¤)U%MÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}IMQ=I°ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ¥±Ù¹ÑÌÅÕ½Ðì¤((íMÑÑÝ¡¸É¸$)U%MÑMÑÑ¡M]}M!=¤((í=ÁÑ¥½¹Ì)=ÁÐ ÅÕ½ÐíU%
½½É5½ÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤)=ÁÐ ÅÕ½ÐíU%IÍ¥é5½ÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤)=ÁÐ ÅÕ½ÐíU%=¹Ù¹Ñ5½ÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤(((í%¹ÁÕÑÌÝ¥Ñ Õ¹Ñ¥½¹Ì½1°)U%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ1° ÅÕ½Ðí¹ÑÈå½ÕÈ¡ÉÑȹµèÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÀ°ÐÀ¤(ÀÌØí
¡É9µôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ%¹ÁÕÐ ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÀ°ØÀ°ÈÀÀ°ÈÀ¤)U%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ1° ÅÕ½Ðí5ÍÍå½ÔݹÐѼÍÁ´èÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÀ°ÄÐÀ¤(ÀÌØí5ÍÍôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ%¹ÁÕÐ ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÀ°ÄØÀ°ÈÀÀ°ÈÀ¤)U%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ1° ÅÕ½Ðí%¹ÍÉÐôMÁ´É¥¹Ìäí̱¥ÍÐÅÕ½Ðì°äаÈÐÔ°ÄÔÀ°Ä̤((í5¥¸½5à½
±½Íչѥ½¹Ì)Õ¹MÁ¥±Ù¹ÑÌ ¤((M±Ð(
ÍU%}
QI1%ôÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}
1=M((á¥Ð((
ÍU%}
QI1%ôÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}5%9%5%i((
ÍU%}
QI1%ôÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}IMQ=I((¹M±Ð()¹Õ¹(((íÑÌÑ¡¡¹±½É­Ì(ÀÌØí¡]¹ô]¥¹Ñ!¹± ÅÕ½ÐíÉ­ÌÅÕ½Ðì¤í9µ½Ñ¡ÁɽɵÌÌäìѥѱ((í5ÍÍå½ÔݹÐѼ͹((()]¡¥±Ä)%ÀÌØíAÕÍôÄQ¡¸í
¡­Ì¥å½Ô¡¥ÐÑ¡¡½Ñ­ä()½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÄQ¼ÈÀ(ÀÌØí¥ÉѽÉäôU%
ÑɱI ÀÌØí
¡É9µ¤(ÀÌØíMÁ´ôU%
ÑɱI ÀÌØí5Íͤ(ÀÌØí¥±ô¥±=Á¸ ÅÕ½ÐíèÀäÈíAɽɴ¥±ÌÀäÈí-ITÀäÈíɬÌÀäÈìÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¥ÉѽÉäµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈìÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÅÕ½ÐíÉ¥¹±¥ÍйÅÕ½Ðì°À¤($ÀÌØí9µô¥±I1¥¹ ÀÌØí¥±°ÀÌØí¤¤íI̱°Ñ¡É¥¹Ì½¸å½Õȱ¥ÍаĴÈÀ¸(%ÀÌØí9µôÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìQ¡¸ì%Ñ¡ÉÌäí̹½Ð¹µ¹åÝ¡É¥¸Ñ¡Ä´ÈÀ¸%¸Ä¸MÉ¥Ñ È¸ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì̸M¡å¹±ÌÝ¥Ñ ±¹­Ì(M±À ÄÀÀ¤(±Í)}]¡¥ÍÁÈ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØí¹µ°ÀÌØíMÁ´¤ìM¹Ì¥ÐѼѡɥ¹ÌÑ¡Ðá¥Íн¸å½ÕÈÉ¥¹Ì±¥Íи)ͱÀ ÄÀÀ¤)¹%)9áÐ((ÀÌØíAÕÍôÀìMѽÁÌ¥ÐÑÈ͹¥¹Ñ¡µÍÍѼ±°å½ÕÈÉ¥¹Ì¸)ÕÍС¥ÐÑ¡¡½Ñ­äѼÉÕ¸¥Ð¥¸¸)M±À ÄÀÀ¤)¹%)]¹()Õ¹MÁ´ ¤(%ÀÌØíAÕÍôÀQ¡¸(ÀÌØíAÕÍôÄ(±Í(ÀÌØíAÕÍôÀ(¹%)¹Õ¹()Õ¹=¹Õѽ%Ñá¥Ð ¤(í¥±
±½Í ÀÌØí¥±¤)¹Õ¹((ììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì(ìììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì((íM¡å¹ÌäíÌÁ½ÍÐ5ÍÍ¡]¡Ñ̹¤)Õ¹}5­1½¹ ÀÌØí1½]½É°ÀÌØí!¥]½É¤(IÑÕɸ ¥Ñ=H ÀÌØí!¥]½É¨ÁàÄÀÀÀÀ°   ¥Ñ9 ÀÌØí1½]½É°Áᤤ)¹Õ¹()Õ¹}-åÌ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØí­å̤(%%ÀÌØí¡]¹±ÐìôÀ=ÈMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØí­å̤ôÀQ¡¸($%MÑÉÉ½È ´Ä¤($%IÑÕɸ±Í(%¹%($($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹UÁÁÈ ÀÌØí­å̤($($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐìäØìÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È ÁáÀ¤¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐíøÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È ÁáÀ¤¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½Ðì´ÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È Áá   ¤¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐìôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È Áá   ¤¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½Ðíí9QIôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È Áᤤ($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐííQ ôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È Áà䤤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐííM
ôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È ÁàŤ¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐííÕôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È ÁàÜФ¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐííÄÉôÅÕ½Ðì°
¡È Áàݤ¤($ÀÌØí­åÌôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÅÕ½ÐííM!%QôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðì¬ÅÕ½Ðì¤($(%1½°ÀÌØí¤°ÀÌØíÉÐ(%1½°ÀÌØíÍ¡¥Ñ½Ý¸ô±Í($(%½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÄQ¼MÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØí­å̤($%%MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÀÌØí¤°Ä¤ôÅÕ½Ðì¬ÅÕ½ÐìQ¡¸($$%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÀÀÉÀÀÀĤ($$%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÐÀÉÀÀÀĤ($$$ÀÌØíÍ¡¥Ñ½Ý¸ôQÉÕ($$%M±À Ĥ($$%
½¹Ñ¥¹Õ1½½À($%±Í($$$ÀÌØíÉÐô±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí5ÁY¥ÉÑÕ±-äÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°Í¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÀÌØí¤°Ä¤¤°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°À¤($$%%%ÍÉÉä ÀÌØíÉФQ¡¸($$$%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°Í¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÀÌØí¤°Ä¤¤°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°}5­1½¹ Ä°ÀÌØíÉÑlÁt¤¤($$$%M±À Ĥ($$$%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÄ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°Í¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØí­åÌ°ÀÌØí¤°Ä¤¤°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°}5­1½¹ Ä°ÀÌØíÉÑlÁt¤¬ÁáÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ¤($$$%M±À Ĥ($$%¹%($%¹%($%%ÀÌØíÍ¡¥Ñ½Ý¸Q¡¸($$%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÄ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀ°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÁáÀÉÀÀÀĤ($$%M±À Ĥ($$$ÀÌØíÍ¡¥Ñ½Ý¸ô±Í($%¹%(%9áÐ($(%IÑÕɸQÉÕ)¹Õ¹()Õ¹}M¹QáÐ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØíÍÑȤ(%%ÀÌØí¡]¹ôÀ=ÈMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍÑȤôÀQ¡¸($%MÑÉÉ½È ´Ä¤($%IÑÕɸ(%¹%($(%½ÈÀÌØí¤ôÄQ¼MÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍÑȤ($%±±
±° ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA½ÍÑ5ÍÍÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÁàÄÀÈ°ÅÕ½Ðí¥¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°Í¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÍÑÈ°ÀÌØí¤°Ä¤¤°ÅÕ½Ðí±½¹ÅÕ½Ðì°À¤($%M±À Ĥ(%9áÐ)¹Õ¹()Õ¹}]¡¥ÍÁÈ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØí¹µ°ÀÌØíÍÑȤ(%%ÀÌØí¡]¹ôÀ=ÈMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍÑȤôÀ=ÈMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØí¹µ¤ôÀQ¡¸($%MÑÉÉ½È ´Ä¤($%IÑÕɸ(%¹%($(%}-åÌ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½ÐííM
ô¬ÅÕ½ÐìµÀì
¡È Áᤤ(%M±À ÔÀ¤(%}M¹QáÐ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØí¹µ¤(%M±À Ĥ(%}-åÌ ÀÌØí¡]9°ÅÕ½Ðíí9QIôÅÕ½Ðì¤(%M±À ÌÀ¤(%}M¹QáÐ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÀÌØíÍÑȤ(%M±À ÌÀ¤(%}-åÌ ÀÌØí¡]¹°ÅÕ½Ðíí9QIôÅÕ½Ðì¤)¹Õ¹((