Internet Explorer V7 - Controlling tabs

no925

Is there a way yet in AutoIt to control and recognise the tabs in IE v7 or Firefox?

Example WinExists ("title") will recognise "title" only if it is the active tab.

Obviously each tab would have been a separate window in older versions.

regards Richard

If I'm not mistaken, you can use Ctrl + 1 through Ctrl+ 9 to select tabs, or cycle through them with Ctrl + Page Up/Page Down. Hope that helps.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

If I'm not mistaken, you can use Ctrl + 1 through Ctrl+ 9 to select tabs, or cycle through them with Ctrl + Page Up/Page Down. Hope that helps.

Right Idea, wrong keys.

Ctrl Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab

Full list in pdf format see: http://download.microsoft.com/download/B/3...ckReference.pdf

I was thinking this morning that I could possibly use short cut keys, so I found the list.

I have run a simple test and it will work.

I haven't found how to find how many tabs exist but perhaps I will store the first title and loop until I find it again.

If anyone else has more efficient ideas then please reply.

Thanks

Richard

Edited by no925