reading file name on www?

Dag

hi

i'd like to know if it is posible to check file name on www using autoit?

i'd like to make a program what check every 10 min file name on my website, and if i change file name www.xxx.xx/OFF.php => www.xxx.xx/ON.php it will realize other functions.

in help file i found only InetGet, but i have to download this file every time when autoit wants to check it.

thanks in advice

Edited by Dag

hi

i'd like to know if it is posible to check file name on www using autoit?

i'd like to make a program what check every 10 min file name on my website, and if i change file name www.xxx.xx/OFF.php => www.xxx.xx/ON.php it will realize other functions.

in help file i found only InetGet, but i have to download this file every time when autoit wants to check it.

thanks in advice

well, if you don't want to "download" the file, then you'll have to use a HEAD request instead of a GET request. Search the form for HTTP UDFs or the HTTP COM Object. That might help you. Otherwise just use InetGet. You will check the file only every 10 min., so where is the problem of using InetGet?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

but can i check a name of my site without downloading it?

well, if you don't want to "download" the file, then you'll have to use a HEAD request instead of a GET request. Search the form for HTTP UDFs or the HTTP COM Object. That might help you. Otherwise just use InetGet. You will check the file only every 10 min., so where is the problem of using InetGet?

Cheers

Kurt

thx, i'll try it

Edited by Dag

but can i check a name of my site without downloading it?

as I said: HEAD request!!

EDIT: Sample code here. Replace GET with HEAD !! http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=110021

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

yee, i know, buy when i write my reply i haven't see your post :whistle:

O.K.

Cheers

Kurt