wizard

dragon

hi all ,

Now i read the samples :whistle: but i cant find something how to make a wizard in autoit . My question is : How can link a button to a next screen . and how can i make a field with installing in C:\program files \ etc. with a button browse ?

i'm know this is easy for some people but help me please :$

hi all ,

Now i read the samples :whistle: but i cant find something how to make a wizard in autoit . My question is : How can link a button to a next screen . and how can i make a field with installing in C:\program files \ etc. with a button browse ?

i'm know this is easy for some people but help me please :$

i know but i won't to install everything automatic i want to choose between different buttons . So i think i must use While $msg = GUIGETMESSAGE . But how must i do that ?

• Moderators

i know but i won't to install everything automatic i want to choose between different buttons . So i think i must use While $msg = GUIGETMESSAGE . But how must i do that ?

Look at the examples of GUI* functions in the help file... if it's buttons you want to play with look at the examples for GUICtrlCreateButton(). Your question is so broad for such a large scaled option that you won't receive much help on it unless you can state clearly what it is you need "help" (not someone write for you) with.

If you really don't understand, then I suggest you take the tutorial here, and you will learn as you go.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Look at the examples of GUI* functions in the help file... if it's buttons you want to play with look at the examples for GUICtrlCreateButton(). Your question is so broad for such a large scaled option that you won't receive much help on it unless you can state clearly what it is you need "help" (not someone write for you) with.

If you really don't understand, then I suggest you take the tutorial here, and you will learn as you go.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

ok , i understand your reaction.

but i explain now so good as possible what my problem is :

i have now this code for the buttons :

$Button_2 GuiCtrlCreateButton("&Next >", 155, 290, 80, 25,1)

$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 235, 290, 80, 25)

what do i want ? i want , when i press the Next button that he go to another screen. But what is the code for that button ????? so in easy words i want to link the next button to another screen .

• Moderators

ok , i understand your reaction.

but i explain now so good as possible what my problem is :

i have now this code for the buttons :

$Button_2 GuiCtrlCreateButton("&Next >", 155, 290, 80, 25,1)

$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 235, 290, 80, 25)

what do i want ? i want , when i press the Next button that he go to another screen. But what is the code for that button ????? so in easy words i want to link the next button to another screen .

The code is written by you... the example of how to do it when the button is clicked is under the GUICtrlCreateButton() example (as I stated previously).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The code is written by you... the example of how to do it when the button is clicked is under the GUICtrlCreateButton() example (as I stated previously).

i'm looking in the demo's lesson etc . so i saw a example for guictrlcreatebutton . But i can't find the code . i know how to make buttons but i cant give it a link or something . only what i can link = if $msg = button_3 then exitloop . so thats not the problem. Please give me a better hint or something i can work on my program.

thx alot

• Moderators

i'm looking in the demo's lesson etc . so i saw a example for guictrlcreatebutton . But i can't find the code . i know how to make buttons but i cant give it a link or something . only what i can link = if $msg = button_3 then exitloop . so thats not the problem. Please give me a better hint or something i can work on my program.

thx alot

Do the tutorial I sent you to.

hmm can someone explain me why this function doesn't work ?

if $message = radio_1 then $child_[4] ; what do i wrong

everything work but when i put a group with radio buttons than he doesn't work . I have 2 radio buttons

when radio 1 is selected i would to child_[4]

can someone give me tip what code i must use ? do i have to work with case or not ?