How can I verify if the keyboard is in use?

rudika

Moin, moin...! :whistle:

Can somebody help me, please?!

Is there a possibility to let sleep a function, while a user is using the keyboard?

I want to refresh in interval of few time a IE-window, that has a writing field,

but it not may refresh, if the user has entered something in it, and the

user do not lose his inputs until he has pressed the send button, after this action,

can the window refreshing again. How can I verify if the keyboard is in use?

Thanks a lot!

Greats

Rudika

[font="Comic Sans Ms"][center]Powered by AutoIt3http://www.wik-eric.de/zips/Synchro2.2.2-4free.zip[/center][/font]

Search for +Idle +user and combinations thereof and you will find udf's doing this.

Thank you, Uten!

I´m sorry, but with that keywords I did not find any help for my problem in this forum. Only one function (_IsPressed()) I found, that can let me wait of a pressed key, but if I understand correct, I have to declare a certain letter, of it´s the function is waitings for. In my case it doesn´t matter which key will be pressed.

And I also found the function ConsoleRead([ count[, peek = false]]). Here I don´t understand what peek=false means. I tryed to use it but nothing is happened. Can you explane me, how it can be use?

Thx

Rudika

Edited by rudika

[font="Comic Sans Ms"][center]Powered by AutoIt3http://www.wik-eric.de/zips/Synchro2.2.2-4free.zip[/center][/font]

It tok about 30s and 3 click to find this one with the search criteria I gave you. Searching for idle in "titles only" gives a better search result. It's all about imagination and stamina :whistle: