How can i make this work in autoit

slurm

;region Script Settings

;<settings><scriptpackager><process>kix32.exe</process>

;<arguments></arguments>

;<extractdir>%TEMP%</extractdir>

;<outputdir>C:\src\sc</outputdir>

;<files>C:\Program Files\iTripoli\AdminScriptEditor\interpreters\kixtart\KIX32.EXE|C:\Program Files\iTripoli\AdminScriptEditor\interpreters\kixtart\KX32.dll|C:\src\sc\sc.reg|C:\src\sc\winvnc.exe|C:\src\sc\vnchooks.dll</files>

;<usedefaulticon>True</usedefaulticon>

;<icon>D:\Downloads\icons\15_16.ico</icon>

;<showinsystray>True</showinsystray>

;<tooltip></tooltip>

;<altcreds>False</altcreds>

;<efs>True</efs>

;<ntfs>True</ntfs>

;<local>False</local>

;<username></username>

;<domain></domain>

;<abortonfail>True</abortonfail>

;<product>Nmda One-Click VNC</product>

;<internalname>One-Click VNC</internalname>

;<version>1.0.2.1</version>

;<versionstring></versionstring>

;<description>Contact a support tech before you use this tool</description>

;<comments></comments>

;<company>Nmda</company>

;</scriptpackager>

;</settings>

;

;endregion

Break ON

If %ISEXE% = "1"

$HKCU = %ASEHKCU%

$CURDIR = %ASEEXEPATH%

$SCRIPTARGS = %ASEEXEARGS%

$FullID = %ASEUSERID%

$UserID = Right($FullID,(Len($FullID) - (InStr($FullID,"\"))))

Else

$HKCU = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"

$CURDIR = @CURDIR

$SCRIPTARGS = "n/a" ; KiX lets you specify variable values, but not open strings

$FullID = @DOMAIN + "\" + @USERID

$UserID = @USERID

EndIf

$ScriptArgs = "11.11.11.111"

Shell "regedit -s " + Chr(34) + %ASESCRIPTPATH% + "sc.reg" + Chr(34)

Run Chr(34) + $FileName + Chr(34)

Sleep 2

Shell Chr(34) + $FileName + Chr(34) + " -connect " + $ScriptArgs

CLS

? "**********************************************************"

? " Nmda One-click VNC Solution"

? " More at http://www.needhelpplease.com/"

?

? " Email: name@@you.com"

? "**********************************************************"

?

? "Winvnc.exe is running in your task tray and has attempted "

? " to allow a IT TECH to remotely control your computer."

?

? "You can minimize this window while the technician is fixing"

? "your computer."

?

? "Pressing any key will kill the remote control session and"

? "remove the remote control software from your system"

Get $Enter

Shell Chr(34) + $FileName + Chr(34) + " -kill"

? "VNC has been removed from your system. Thank you!"

? "Closing..."

Sleep 2

The language of this code is called KixTart, or KixScript. It is commonly used as a logonscript language, and most commonly outputs to a DOS window.

What you need to do is find the equivelent commands in AutoIt. Everything you need is in the help file.

You can't just drop code from one language into the interpreter of another language any more than you can start speaking Japanese to somone who only knows English.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

Ugg im not to good at scripting can any one help me out who is good with autoit

An make this script work in autoit you can remove some parts of it i just want to remote to system

with a one click

Edited by slurm

Ugg im not to good at scripting can any one help me out who is good with autoit

An make this script work in autoit you can remove some parts of it i just want to remote to system

with a one click

I recommend you either use kixstart to run the posted script (which does not seem to be complete) or you try to convert it by yourself. Use this LINK to learn mor about autoit. The key is: tutorial....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

"i just want to remote to system with a one click"

Why? To provide tech support services? Suuuure... Personally, I am glad no one bearing literary composition skills such as yours is in any way capable of accessing my system remotely "with a one click". No offence though. Good luck pwning boxen.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

• Developers

I dont get it.

ABOUT RM

Deletes a file without confirmation (by default).

SYNTAX

rm [-f] [-i] [-R] [-r] [filenames | directory]

-f Remove all files (whether write-protected or not) in a directory without prompting the user. In a write-protected directory, however, files are never removed (whatever their permissions are), but no messages are displayed. If the removal of a write-protected directory is attempted, this option will not suppress an error message.

-i Interactive. With this option, rm prompts for confirmation before removing any files. It over- rides the -f option and remains in effect even if the standard input is not a terminal.

-R Same as -r option.

-r Recursively remove directories and subdirectories in the argument list. The directory will be emptied of files and removed. The user is normally prompted for removal of any write-protected files which the directory contains. The write-protected files are removed without prompting, however, if the -f option is used, or if the standard input is not a terminal and the -i option is not used. Symbolic links that are encountered with this option will not be traversed. If the removal of a non-empty, write-protected directory is attempted, the utility will always fail (even if the -f option is used), resulting in an error message.

filenames A path of a filename to be removed.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@JdeB: Thanks for the explanation.

@all_others. Read this and LEARN ;):lmao:http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard1.html

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Whats your point?

Yep, you are definitely a candidate... ;)

Cheers

Kurt

Yep, you are definitely a candidate... ;)

Cheers

Kurt

So let me get this straight. Instead of owning up to your bullshit post of some dude that obviously hates his job and life, so he decides to take it out others, you feel more compelled to take another shot at someone. Your probably that guy. Unlike your sig which I thought to be humorous the post was boorish at best. What exactly are we supposed to learn from reading that crap?

Cheers

daas

User is online!Profile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

So let me get this straight. Instead of owning up to your bullshit post of some dude that obviously hates his job and life, so he decides to take it out others, you feel more compelled to take another shot at someone. Your probably that guy. Unlike your sig which I thought to be humorous the post was boorish at best. What exactly are we supposed to learn from reading that crap?

Cheers

daas

User is online!Profile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

oh calm down will you, he's just having a little fun. Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN