How can i make this work in autoit

slurm

LOL Well My Company has Paid for a program that passes just about every firewall Big Bucks!!

An yes i am in the IT field..

Good luck in your search guys..I do see the new PChelpware has gotten alot better

LOL OH yeah an to joki..Lodi or what ever the name was i guess im off to pawn Boxes......yeah riiight.

Edited by slurm

Wait - Hold on a minute. You mean all these scripts that I have will not work in AutoIt, but will work in Kixtart? KOOL. - LOL

Anyway - if you are in the IT helpdesk field, you will have to wait until you can actually touch a computer (desktop support) or are a system admin before you learn about making scripts - lol.

Just kidding - if you look in our forum you will find many topics dealing with VNC - take a look, you might find what you are looking for.

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Well VNC works Great Now an i have lots of cool tools to go with it an yes made my own custom vnc one click

Problem i had was a vpn mesh problem an that i needed to be added to admin but

We use a web portal now that is alot of money an is faster..I can still even use vnc when i log into portal