Need a Pop-Up to showup after a given amount of time Script (NEED HELP, VERY SIMPLE SCRIPT)

All I want is a program that pops up a message or notification every xx minutes. The only things that I want to be able to configure is the message that's popped up, and the frequency it is popped up. (Need an input box so I can add information)

As far as the "pop up" all I want is a simple notification, akin to those of microsoft updates (when there are updates and it pops up in the lower-right corner) or AIM (sign on notifications).

Here are some examples of what I mean:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want the message size to be bigger -- about big enough to fit 3-4 sentences with size 14 font. There doesn't need to be animation (it can just flash for like 5 seconds then dissappear for xx minutes).

If I'm missing anything, pm me.

Thanks

Here is my example code:

$Message = "Place Text Here"
$TimeInterval = "5000"
$MessageTitle = "Message Title"
$x = "0"
$MajorDelay = "10000"

$Input = InputBox ( "Input", 1 , 0 , "" )
;Don't know how to translate string into variable...
;I need three input boxes: Time between each pop-up (frequency), message that is inside the box

Do
$window = ToolTip ( $Message , 1326 , 1077 , $MessageTitle , 1 , 2 )
Send ($window)
sleep($TimeInterval)
ProcessClose($window)
Until $x = 1

See if this works for you. I might've misunderstood what you wanted.

Message = "Place Text Here"
$TimeInterval = "5000"
$x = "0"
$MajorDelay = "10000"

$Input = InputBox ("Enter New Message", "Enter New Message Below", "", "", 200, 120, -1, -1, 10000)
If $Input <> "" And $Input <> 1 And $Input <> 2 Then $Message = $Input; If string is not empty and "cancel" wasn't pressed and inputbox didn't time out then message is whatever you entered, otherwise default message displayed.

While 1
$window = TrayTip($MessageTitle, $Message, 5, 1)
sleep($TimeInterval)
WEnd
Live and Learn, 'cause Knowledge is Super Power.

Thank you very much...that was exactly what I needed. I have one more problem though. How can I make the ToolTip JUST SHOW UP FOR like 5 seconds than go away and take i gigantic sleep break after that. Here is my updated code:

$TimeInterval = "5000"
$x = "0"
$MajorDelay = "10000"

$Input1 = InputBox ("Enter The Message That You Want To Pop-Up", "Enter The Message That You Want To Pop-Up Below", "", "", 500, 520, -1, -1, 10000)
If $Input1 <> "" And $Input1 <> 1 And $Input1 <> 2 Then $Message = $Input1; If string is not empty and "cancel" wasn't pressed and inputbox didn't time out then message is whatever you entered, otherwise default message displayed.

$Input2 = InputBox ("Enter Frequency of Pop-Ups in Seconds", "1000 = 1 second, 5000 = 5 seconds, 60000 = 1 minute", "", "", 500, 520, -1, -1, 10000)
If $Input2 <> "" And $Input2 <> 1 And $Input2 <> 2 Then $TimeInterval = $Input2; If string is not empty and "cancel" wasn't pressed and inputbox didn't time out then message is whatever you entered, otherwise default message displayed.

While 1
sleep($TimeInterval)
$window = ToolTip ( $Message , 1326 , 1077 , $MessageTitle , 1 , 2 )
sleep($TimeInterval)
;WinKill($window) ----- This is where I want the ToolTip to be killed/removed.
sleep($MajorDelay)
WEnd

$TimeInterval = "5000"
$x = "0"
$MajorDelay = "10000"

$Input1 = InputBox ("Enter The Message That You Want To Pop-Up", "Enter The Message That You Want To Pop-Up Below", "", "", 500, 520, -1, -1, 10000)
If $Input1 <> "" And $Input1 <> 1 And $Input1 <> 2 Then $Message = $Input1; If string is not empty and "cancel" wasn't pressed and inputbox didn't time out then message is whatever you entered, otherwise default message displayed.

$Input2 = InputBox ("Enter Frequency of Pop-Ups in Seconds", "1000 = 1 second, 5000 = 5 seconds, 60000 = 1 minute", "", "", 500, 520, -1, -1, 10000)
If $Input2 <> "" And $Input2 <> 1 And $Input2 <> 2 Then $TimeInterval = $Input2; If string is not empty and "cancel" wasn't pressed and inputbox didn't time out then message is whatever you entered, otherwise default message displayed.

While 1
sleep($TimeInterval)
$window = ToolTip ( $Message , @DesktopWidth - 100 , @DesktopHeight - 100, $MessageTitle , 1 , 2 )
sleep($TimeInterval)
ToolTip("")
sleep($MajorDelay)
WEnd

This should do the trick. Just change ToolTip coordinates to whatever you want.

Live and Learn, 'cause Knowledge is Super Power.