Job Offer

Benji

I here because i would like to recruit someone for a job i need doing involving AutoIt. I've done a bit of scripting in AutoIt myself but what i am after is far above my capabilities at the moment plus i am in a hurry to get this finished.

The job involves collecting data from an Excel spreadsheet, a few small calculations, then inputting those results into another program.

If anyone is interested, please contact me on MSN messenger: jon@fcut.co.uk

Edited by Benji

I've sent you an email.

-S

(Yet Another) ExcelCOM UDF"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly...[indent]...specialization is for insects." - R. A. Heinlein[/indent]

more like taking commands from a baby, ;) good luck loco most of these job requests tend to be rip offs of someone not paying, and the people tend to be a lil bitchy when they dont get what they want in an instant

I actually took one job that was PM'ed to me here on the boards a few months ago. He was the only experience I have had with something like that but he payed promptly and was eager to help.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Like taking candy from a baby, eh?

I have asked Benji not to pay me, but to donate money (if he desires) to AutoIt, proportional to the service rendered - either through the webhosting service or to Jon B. directly. In my opinion, if he does that, then it's a win-win all around.

-S

(Yet Another) ExcelCOM UDF"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly...[indent]...specialization is for insects." - R. A. Heinlein[/indent]

I've donated to the site, and payed Loco. And to those of you insulting my abilities on a computer, i'm sure given time i would have the ability to do what i wish with AutoIt, however, this is a rush job and i don't have the time.