awit

colore

Well that was vague ;)

I mean how do you set up a list view to be icon format like it is? Is it styles or is it alot of work-arounds to get it like the desktop (ooo make my own desktop program would be great)

Styles or you have to set the view type via a message

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.. kind of..

you have to use GUICtrlSetStyle(-1,$LVS_ICON), except it doesnt say how to add icons or make them able to move around ;)

start out small and learn from there, look at paul's library which I referenced earlier.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I want to create specific hotkeys that work only when specific a context menu is active

I want to create hotkeys that work only when specific "things" are clicked

one example is:

right button only when I click on recycle bin icon > block context menu with return > run FileRecycleEmpty command > click yes in the confirmation dialog

second example is:

when context menu of the recycle bin is active > send "b" (it will empty the recycle bin) > click yes in the confirmation dialog

I need to identify recycle bin desktop icon, and recycle bin context menu

I want to create specific hotkeys that work only when specific a context menu is active

I want to create hotkeys that work only when specific "things" are clicked

one example is:

right button only when I click on recycle bin icon > block context menu with return > run FileRecycleEmpty command > click yes in the confirmation dialog

second example is:

when context menu of the recycle bin is active > send "b" (it will empty the recycle bin) > click yes in the confirmation dialog

I need to identify recycle bin desktop icon, and recycle bin context menu

take a look at speedLinks soft by didier Urban (in french) to add custom menu entries to rigth clic menu in desktop and std open/save dialogs

http://www.boerbull.com/

Do you know what a CLSID is. Editing the ContextMenuHandlers for the recycle bin is the only way you'll be able to do it without running an Autoit script all the time. This way all your code needs is FileRecycleEmpty (). Better do some reading, you could trash windows getting things wrong here. LOL

I dont want to "add custom menu entries to rigth clic menu in desktop and std open/save dialogs"

I never said that

btw this thing is in french and I dont understand a shit

did I miss an "english" link?

Talking like that will not help you getting help

sad to meet you

Talking like that will not help you getting help

sad to meet you

oh baby dont cry lol

what do you want me to do man

afterall its francais!

@John

no, I dont know what this is

I dont want to edit contextmenu

I want to run an autoit script, as I run numerous now as well (I dont see why you find this to be a problem, isnt autoit about running scripts?)

I just want autoit to do what it claims, to automate gui procedures

I really cant understand why its so diffucult to do it

can autoit be so stupid it cant recognize recycle bin icon on desktop? context menus of specific applications/controls?

whats so complicated with recycle bin that it cant do it

• Developers

I just want autoit to do what it claims, to automate gui procedures

I really cant understand why its so diffucult to do it

can autoit be so stupid it cant recognize recycle bin icon on desktop? context menus of specific applications/controls?

whats so complicated with recycle bin that it cant do it

Making friends ?

Might be the wrong approach . ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

its been days and now one suggest me a solution

all say irrelevant things and no one answers a specific question

that is the fact

Keep up this attitude and I am sure you won't get much help from anybody.

People are trying to help here in general, but you need to work with them....

Be as specific as possible when you have a question/problem.... It could be you didn't really define your question clearly for others ...

When people respond that doesn't help you much then be polite about it .. they were trying to help.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Keep up this attitude and I am sure you won't get much help from anybody.

People are trying to help here in general, but you need to work with them....

Be as specific as possible when you have a question/problem.... It could be you didn't really define your question clearly for others ...

When people respond that doesn't help you much then be polite about it .. they were trying to help.

how do I identify recycle bin desktop icon?

how do I identify context menu of recycle bin desktop icon?

Here is the problem: You aren't willing to do any work to learn autoit so that maybe you can understand some of the UDF's such as AU3Lib. Since your understanding of autoit is minimal calling something stupid and having a hissy fit because no body is writing a script for you isn't the smartest plan because you can't code, and they can.