awit

colore

I fuck your mother pussies

Larry you can kiss my arse because I already managed to do it without your shitty piece of shit ;) (without idiot autoit ofcourse ;P)

Larry you managed to do with a pain in your ass, a simple thing with your stupid soft, while I fucked your mother's pussy :lmao:

you are a bunch of ignorant script kiddies and when you cant answer something simple you fart from your mouth stupid idiot phrases such as "oh we dont help, because you are too elite" but inside you, you say "uh uh I am such a faggot, I want my momma's pussy I dont know shit out of my arse" lol

die stupid cunts

:evil:

Edited by colore

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling people gay and then subsequently accusing them of having incestuous thoughts about their mother contradicts itself. If somebody is gay and you wish to insinuate incest, shouldn't you talk about the father? I mean, it kind of kills your entire "insult" when you call somebody gay and then claim they think about having sex with a female. This is of course making the assumption that you are referring to the male population since you use a stereotypically male derogatory remark as opposed to a female-oriented equivalent.