Function ?

dragon

Hi all ,

i have a wizard now and in the wizard i have 2 checkboxes but i cant link them to a special child :S

when i put check_1 on then i will that he choose for another child :S i have tried with while function but i doesn't help :S

can someone give me a tip how i can do that ?

GuiSetState()

$Child_[2] = GuiCreate("", 508, 338, 1, 1, BitOr($WS_CHILD,$WS_TABSTOP)+$WS_DLGFRAME ,-1, $main)

$Label_1 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Kies hoe u de applicaties wilt installeren:.", 20, 20, 290, 30)

GUICtrlCreatePic(@MyDocumentsDir & "\test.gif",15,60, 0,0) ; KLG LOGO

; GUI checkbox ======================================================================================

$check_1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox ("Alle standaard applicaties", 210, 90, 150, 20,$BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON)

$check_2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox ("Programma's zelf selecteren", 210, 110, 150, 50,$BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON) ; 150 staat voor breedte tekst

; ===================================================================================================

GuiSetState(@SW_HIDE)

I dont really understand what your asking... but if your looking for the option to select both of the checkboxes then remove the $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON style. A radio button is an option, which you may only select one of. A checkbox is independent of other checkboxes

I dont really understand what your asking... but if your looking for the option to select both of the checkboxes then remove the $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON style. A radio button is an option, which you may only select one of. A checkbox is independent of other checkboxes

hmm srry for bad explain . But i want that only one can checked . So my question is if check_1 are checked go to child[5] if check_2 is checked go to child[3]

ok... So if you click on a radio button it goes to the next window? Or it unchecks one on the other window?

Im not going to get any code until i know what you want lol...

lol , hmm how can i explain . Ok from the beginning :

I have 2 radiobuttons . for example i call them radio1 and radio2 . Now i would give it a function . If i select radio1 then i will to the next child . But when i select radio 2 i want to child 6.

explain good now ?

can someone help me please ??

I'm afraid, but I think people don't understand what you want. First: You are talking about radio buttons, but in your code you are using GUICtrlCreateCheckbox. A checkbox is not a radio button. If you are really interested in a sample for radion buttons, then have a look at the help file sample of GUICtrlCreateRadio(). As far as I understand your question, that should give you an idea how to implement it. The sample shows two radio buttons and it triggers two different actions...

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

can someone help me please ??

ok i have 2 textboxes . 1 option = standard install , 2de option = express install ( user can choose directory to install )

maybe you understand it now . When the user choose for option 1 , i will he get a another screen than when he choose option 2 .

So my question is how can i option 1 give another function if i press next . example : i want with option 1 to child_[4] and with option 2 to child_[6].